Welcome To aBlackWeb

Reesey, Du & AP podcast

Real talk.

It's not even about what was said, Hun.
That's just not the way I move. A heads up is simple - I play the game well when I know I'm playing ;-)

A quick text "Yo Reese, Im bout to cast on our disagreement with the AB thang - you cool wit that?"

Simple to me.. but like you said, what's done is done. ;-)

I have to text you to say "hey reesey, i'm gonna repeat what we said to eachother in a thread in 2017"?

You can't even be real enough to say "damn, i overreacted and should've checked what was said before listening to rumors and jumping out the window".

But i'm not surprised.

I have to text you to say "hey reesey, i'm gonna repeat what we said to eachother in a thread in 2017"?

You can't even be real enough to say "damn, i overreacted and should've checked what was said before listening to rumors and jumping out the window".

But i'm not surprised.

And yall will see when the episode drops that the only reason the shit was brought up was cuz I piggybacked off the conversation yall had on your first episode about jay/beyonce and future/lori harvey. I didn't just pull the shit out the sky.

It is what it is.

So we gonna stop posting an do podcasts about each other?

I'm cool with that.

Side note: back a while when me an wifey get into arguments we made dis tracks towards each other to break the ice.

Crazy times

I'm cool on the podcasting thing with regards to @Goldie and responding or not responding.
I told @AP21 and @Duwop that after the cast.

However, the dis track idea sounds awesome.

Imma have to tell Scalp about that and see what we can fire at one another haha.

I'm cool on the podcasting thing with regards to @Goldie and responding or not responding.
I told @AP21 and @Duwop that after the cast.

However, the dis track idea sounds awesome.

Imma have to tell Scalp about that and see what we can fire at one another haha.
Its a fun way to fight an get your point across.

I'll take the heat for the miscommunication, cuz i urged reesey to not really listen to it,

it introduced an interesting topic, and i felt we could all address that instead about making it a back in forth, tit for tat "response" on the podcasts.....

so if we gotta blame anybody, blame me

@Goldie

You are petty Son.

I didn't disrespect you nor did I jump out of a window.

Receipts on that or STFU.

I only stated that I was pissed and confused at you not giving me a heads up that you were going to speak about some OLD ISH.

Now... if you knew that niggas was gone nig and come to me with the "goldie taking shots at you reesey", why wouldn't you just give a sista a heads up?

You expect that I am to say "MY BAD" for what? But you can't say, "Yeah, I see where you coming from?"

I am not indirect with anything I EVER say on here cousin.

I @ whomever the hell i'm speaking to.... DO you?

Yea, that's why I deleted my post. No need to argue over this shit. It was a misunderstanding.

I'm still gonna drop the original episode from a couple week ago calling out the hypocrisy, but I'm not gonna make a response episode.

Back