Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Reel Talk’s Top 10 Movies of 2023

Watched the holdovers last night. It was cool but not cracking my top 10.

Barbie might be on deck for today.

Watched the holdovers last night. It was cool but not cracking my top 10.

Barbie might be on deck for today.
I was expecting Lego movie type fun from Barbie. It’s there just not enough for me

Maybe my expectations were too high

It’s not bad though

If I had a top 20 it would be there

I was expecting Lego movie type fun from Barbie. It’s there just not enough for me

Maybe my expectations were too high

It’s not bad though

If I had a top 20 it would be there
Word might not even bother then.

Was looking for American fiction and iron claw but it's just a cam.

Return to Seoul is a 2022 film so I'll wait on that.

Heard good things about a thousand and one and blackberry but those aren't interesting enough to me.

Maybe I'll watch May/December then.

Finna que up “Anatomy of a Fall”. Better not be mid.
@Sony Montana Y’all niggas bugging. This is top ten? If so, it’s a bad year for movies. No twist, no suspense. That acting was ok at best. No stand out characters. This was a drawn out Law And Order episode. “Leave the World Behind” is better than this shit. Big time waster.

Finna que up “Past Lives”.

@Sony Montana Y’all niggas bugging. This is top ten? If so, it’s a bad year for movies. No twist, no suspense. That acting was ok at best. No stand out characters. This was a drawn out Law And Order episode. “Leave the World Behind” is better than this shit. Big time waster.

Finna que up “Past Lives”.
It was probably too nuanced for you.

Should've just watched aquaman 2 and been done with it.

Past Lives was the film of the year imo so if you don't like that either...

"riight"

It was probably too nuanced for you.

Should've just watched aquaman 2 and been done with it.

Past Lives was the film of the year imo so if you don't like that either...

"riight"

LOL, FOH. The broken English, broken French, funny faces and them silly robes got yall hyped. This not a bad movie but top 10? It’s number 2 on people list. That’s crazy. It’s nothing standoutish about this movie, not the cinematography, the story, the acting, the characters. NOTHING. It’s run of the mill.

And that leads me to “Past Lives”. Nigga explain to me like a 5 year old on how this is your movie of the year. My only take away was I felt bad for the Jewish husband. The main leads acted like a trip Seoul or NY was a trip to Mars. Bozos. You niggas must just love movie with subtitles. If this shit starred Taraji P Henson and Michael Ealy, niggas would be clowning this shit. @Sony Montana Im disappointed.

LOL, FOH. The broken English, broken French, funny faces and them silly robes got yall hyped. This not a bad movie but top 10? It’s number 2 on people list. That’s crazy. It’s nothing standoutish about this movie, not the cinematography, the story, the acting, the characters. NOTHING. It’s run of the mill.

And that leads me to “Past Lives”. Nigga explain to me like a 5 year old on how this is your movie of the year. My only take away was I felt bad for the Jewish husband. The main leads acted like a trip Seoul or NY was a trip to Mars. Bozos. You niggas must just love movie with subtitles. If this shit starred Taraji P Henson and Michael Ealy, niggas would be clowning this shit. @Sony Montana Im disappointed.
Lmao as long as you watched that’s all that matters

Was finna que up “Saltburn”. But that’s another fuckin foreign film. SMH. What’s wrong with yall? Guess I’ll give “They Clone Tyrone” a go and this looks like shit btw. TV 2023 >> Movies 2023

Was finna que up “Saltburn”. But that’s another fuckin foreign film. SMH. What’s wrong with yall? Guess I’ll give “They Clone Tyrone” a go and this looks like shit btw. TV 2023 >> Movies 2023
Well Saltburn isn’t subtitled its English

Please watch Saltburn I need your reaction

Back