Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Reel Talk’s Top 10 Movies of 2023

Threads like this remind how little I pay attention to the film industry. Anyways my vote is Guardians of the galaxy vol.3 since it’s literally the only modern movie I’ve seen all this year.

Last edited:
View attachment 1238371
View attachment 1238369View attachment 1238370View attachment 1238372View attachment 1238373View attachment 1238374View attachment 1238375View attachment 1238376View attachment 1238377View attachment 1238379View attachment 1238378

First I want to thank my peers to give me the runway to make this thread and I hope you guys took the time to watch some movies so you don’t have to put They cloned Tyrone in your list by default lol

Again I call on you guys to give your top 10 movies this year with ONE honorable mention and to give the worst movie you’ve seen this year.
4. Past Lives
5. Godzilla Minus One
6. Saltburn
7. TMNT
8. The Boy & The Heron
9. John Wick 4
10. Dungeons & Dragons

Honorable Mention: The Covenant

Worst Movie: Fast X (Good Burger 2 is too easy)
Lol I saw the gifs and was like you voted Barbie as one if your top 10????

But it was just decorations for the post.

Hunger Games
Spiderman
John Wick
Oppenheimer
Cocaine Bear
No Hard Feelings
Barbie
Napoleon
Wonka
The Marvels

Worst: Exorcist 2

HM: Killers of the Flower Moon

You really like Hunger Games like that? It wasn't bad, but idk it isn't something I am like I wanna watch that again.

A top movie is something you would watch again and still be into it.

You really like Hunger Games like that? It wasn't bad, but idk it isn't something I am like I wanna watch that again.

A top movie is something you would watch again and still be into it.
Thought the new one was great. I read the books but didn't read the prequel book which this new one is based on. I'll watch it again when it becomes available

I've already rewatched a few of the others that have been available to stream

Thought the new one was great. I read the books but didn't read the prequel book which this new one is based on. I'll watch it again when it becomes available

I've already rewatched a few of the others that have been available to stream

Ok that makes sense, I didn't read the books and so maybe it wasn't as impactful for me. I got the connection and it answer alot of questions from the others.

1. SAW X

2. FERRARI

3. MAESTRO

4. Oppenheimer

5. They Cloned Tyrone

6. The Holdovers

7. KILLERS OF THE FLOWER MOON

8. Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse

9. GODZILLA MINUS ONE

10. May/December

HONORABLE MENTIONS

1. Dream Scenario