Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Reel Talk’s Top 10 Movies of 2023

I heard projectors while cool don’t even look as good as tvs they just make the screen bigger

Can you confirm?

TVs do HDR better, perform better with the lights on. My shit is a LG 4K laser projector. So my shit is crispy, great picture. Imo the biggest knock against projectors is you gotta have the lights off for it to look its best.

IMG_0736.jpeg

TVs do HDR better, perform better with the lights on. My shit is a LG 4K laser projector. So my shit is crispy, great picture. Imo the biggest knock against projectors is you gotta have the lights off for it to look its best.

View attachment 1239179
That’s cool I was gonna buy a projector just to see what it’s like but I hear you have to pay REAL money to get one that looks good like yours and that might be too much for me to buy out of curiosity

That’s cool I was gonna buy a projector just to see what it’s like but I hear you have to pay REAL money to get one that looks good like yours and that might be too much for me to buy out of curiosity

Yeah I paid $3K. Epsons go for $5k. Sonys $6K. JVC $9k. Not gonna lie, if a 100” Mini LED TV would make the turn down my basement steps, I would switch. Mainly for gaming and Dolby Vision/HDR.

Ehh it’s like I would HAVE to go to the movies to justify it though

There were periods this year I didn’t go for 2 months

Gonna have me watching bullshit just to justify it

Like 65 with Adam driver lol
Regular movies cost $12 and IMAX costs $18. Pretty easy and quick to cover the cost and all formats are free

Back