Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Imma be honest, the Oscars starting to make a trend of giving people lifetime achievement awards because they haven't gotten the awards that they've deserved in the past. Will for King Richard, Leo for The Revenant
King Richard just had a better press run. That's what the Oscars are about now. Who panders the best.

Ppl reacting negatively to this.

Smh.

In the past our forebears went through so much and put up with so much shit in order to make life better for themselves and for future generations.... and negros out here in 2022 saying that it is too much to expect the preeminent black actor not to rush the stage at the Oscars and punch someone for making a joke about his wife.

My, how our standards and expectations have fallen.

There’s way worse things setting the race back these days than a black man defending his wife’s honor. Chill.

Yoooooooo!!

There has gotta be footage of rock walking in the back right after it happened.

Nigga was prolly mad af. But knew he couldnt do shit

With this assault on Rock ...

Some people are of the opinion that same smoke wasn't shown on the guy Jada allegedly cheated with?

Nah, I mad he don't got this smoke for his wife. Chris Rock is doing his job.

This motherfucker sit up there and lie through his teeth with all this, "Well me and Jada got an understanding..."

Then why your bitch ass was up there crying over the entanglement. Matter of fact, this motherfucker was crying and Jada ain't shed one tear.

It ain't August fault that Jada decided to cleanse his chakras and give him a new aura.

Will Smith is a weird ass dude. Every year his wife embarass him with a Tupac post and this motherfucker slapping Chris Rock over a GI Jane joke.

I bet Jada beats Will Smith ass or some shit. I ain't ever seen a wife crash her husband on national TV over a joke bro. She gave him one look and this man slapped a comedian over a joke. Then on stage crying and shit.

Fuck wrong with this motherfucker man.

Back