Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

As the pre-eminent black actor right now, at least arguably, Will Smith has a responsibility to represent the race in a certain way -- or at least, to not represent the race a certain way. And he failed in this regard.

That's a big failure, in my book.

Ppl reacting negatively to this.

Smh.

In the past our forebears went through so much and put up with so much shit in order to make life better for themselves and for future generations.... and negros out here in 2022 saying that it is too much to expect the preeminent black actor not to rush the stage at the Oscars and punch someone for making a joke about his wife.

My, how our standards and expectations have fallen.

Will Smith lame as fuck for this.

If you ain't back hand the shit out of your wife and after she embarrassed you on the internet and made you a meme, don't go backhanding Chris Rock because your wife bald headed. Plenty of bald-headed women out there, she ain't the only one.

This is what happens when your wife was out here juggling young boy balls in her mouth, cleansing his chakras, while you gotta live down the street and see your kids on the weekend and shrug your shoulders.

This man talking about I need to protect your family, motherfucker protect yourself. Have some self-esteem. Stop being a fucking crash dummy.

I always hated when dudes get dogged out by their woman everyday and then they wanna get tough with another man. Get tough with that bitch.

Will Smith lucky as fuck that wasn't me. I would've said, "You gonna slap me because I called your wife bald headed, I bet you didn't slap August Alsina after he fucked your wife in Jaden's room."

Will would've gotten all the smoke. Corny ass.

Oscars would have ended like that Smack battle earlier.

That was powerful,Will is one of the best actors on the planet and we just saw why. He has an innate ability to humanize himself,this reminded me of the father scene on Fresh Prince. He WAS NOT in the wrong for doing what he did,yeah he giggled at first but when he glanced at Jada and saw the hurt on her face it crushed him and he had enough. Shoutout to Denzel and TP.

That was powerful,Will is one of the best actors on the planet and we just saw why. He has an innate ability to humanize himself,this reminded me of the father scene on Fresh Prince. He WAS NOT in the wrong for doing what he did,yeah he giggled at first but when he glanced at Jada and saw the hurt on her face it crushed him and he had enough. Shoutout to Denzel and TP.

This nigga came in here just saying anything. Lol.

Just gonna stop this here

Just woke up a few minutes ago.

Thought that was a skit or something at first..............then I thought it was something I missed from when Chris Rock hosted.

Then when I read the comments on the video......................

Webay gif with no background.gif

That really happened?

Props to Chris Rock for getting him in his feelings, but..........fuck that.

No way I'm just gonna stand there and keep talking after that.

Chris must not have any hands, cause we're fighting after that.

He can take a punch though.

You'd think Will would've been able to drop him.

Thought he could hit harder than that, unless he was holding back or something.

True. But let's be honest. If I'm Chris Rock...on stage...at the Oscars...and Will Smith is walking up to me...I'm prolly not gonna think to myself 'Keep ya guard up. That nigga Will might steel on me!'. Na, that ain't going through my head at that moment.

Joke or no joke.
Agreed but that's exactly my point lol

Just woke up a few minutes ago.

Thought that was a skit or something at first..............then I thought it was something I missed from when Chris Rock hosted.

Then when I read the comments on the video......................

View attachment 803198

That really happened?

Props to Chris Rock for getting him in his feelings, but..........fuck that.

No way I'm just gonna stand there and keep talking after that.

Chris must not have any hands, cause we're fighting after that.

He can take a punch though.

You'd think Will would've been able to drop him.

Thought he could hit harder than that, unless he was holding back or something.
It wasn't a punch

Ppl reacting negatively to this.

Smh.

In the past our forebears went through so much and put up with so much shit in order to make life better for themselves and for future generations.... and negros out here in 2022 saying that it is too much to expect the preeminent black actor not to rush the stage at the Oscars and punch someone for making a joke about his wife.

My, how our standards and expectations have fallen.
Just say you ok with anyone talking greasy to and about ya wife and keep it moving Sharif

Back