Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Will Smith lame as fuck for this.

If you ain't back hand the shit out of your wife and after she embarrassed you on the internet and made you a meme, don't go backhanding Chris Rock because your wife bald headed. Plenty of bald-headed women out there, she ain't the only one.

This is what happens when your wife was out here juggling young boy balls in her mouth, cleansing his chakras, while you gotta live down the street and see your kids on the weekend and shrug your shoulders.

This man talking about I need to protect my family, motherfucker protect yourself. Have some self-esteem. Stop being a fucking crash dummy for a woman that does nothing but embarrass you.

I always hated when dudes get dogged out by their woman everyday and then they wanna get tough with another man. Get tough with that bitch you bitch.

Will Smith lucky as fuck that wasn't me. I would've said, "You gonna slap me because I called your wife bald headed, I bet you didn't slap August Alsina after he fucked your wife in Jaden's room."

Will would've gotten all the smoke. Corny ass.

Lol ayo this nigga

Chris easily could of turned the Oscars to the Source Awards and followed with an August joke. Guess he got smacked too hard lol

Well it was a slap. Chris was caught off guard. But after that...it looked like he mumbled something to the effect of "You lucky..."

Yeah this stains his win. B/c all people gonna be talkin about is that incident.

Chris got new material now for his stand up.

idk bruh.

After that speech, I think it's gonna end up being good for Will..........but bad for Chris Rock.

Will might've actually turned that into a win.

I don’t care what y’all say Will a bitch and was being unprofessional. His whole daughter wrote a letter talking about how she wish Tupac was her dad. And a Nigga with a perm was fucking your Wife right under your nose his problem ain’t with Chris rock its with Jada. He did all of that and she still don’t respect him smh.

Last edited:
Black women are always the punchline BUT everything isn’t a joke. Alopecia is an autoimmune disorder, her immune system is attacking her hair follicles. It’s not just the hair on your head but hair every where on your body. Black men of all ppl should know how important our crown is to us (black hair is literally a billion $ business).

So stop bringing up the cheating and august and shit…Jada was upset and Will handled it the way HE thought was best. Y’all daddies degraded y’all mommas so bad, you don’t even know what protecting your partner looks like:oreally:
Oh yea, I forgot….protect black women or whatever but only do it quietly behind the scenes smh

Back