Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Black women are always the punchline BUT everything isn’t a joke. Alopecia is an autoimmune disorder, her immune system is attacking her hair follicles. It’s not just the hair on your head but hair every where on your body. Black men of all ppl should know how important our crown is to us (black hair is literally a billion $ business).

So stop bringing up the cheating and august and shit…Jada was upset and Will handled it the way HE thought was best. Y’all daddies degraded y’all mommas so bad, you don’t even know what protecting your partner looks like:oreally:
Oh yea, I forgot….protect black women or whatever but only do it quietly behind the scenes smh

Ironically Rock produced a film on Black hair years ago...

But for the benefit of doubt... What if he was unaware of her medical condition?

I don’t care what y’all say Will a bitch and was being unprofessional. His whole daughter wrote a letter talking about how she wish was Tupac was her dad. And a Nigga with a perm was fucking your Wife right under your nose his problem ain’t with Chris rock its with Jada. He did all of that and she still don’t respect him smh.

Ehh... rock was playing in his face and he chin checked him.

If he didn't it would have been memes of him smiling while Jada looking pissed all over social media by morning and niggas would be calling Will a sucka for that too. Bruh can't win with some of yall.

Will on camera laughing at the jokes.

Will still finna catch hell.

Dont matter if he woulda drop kicked Rock in his mfin chest at that point.

Jada on his ass now, that gesture aint mean a gotdamn thing.

All that shit Jada talk about them being one and Will proved her wrong for a millisecond. That ride back home gon be hell.

Ok my hot takes:

1. I think will had enough Jada jokes. Regardless what it is, or what it's about. He's had enough. And funny enough, mad comedians tweeted they removing Jada jokes from their routine. Even if they was just joking about that...I think the message got across.

2. Chris rock loses 0 points. We all know will had a ruff year or so with Jada. And this seemed like a freaking l breaking point. But Chris didn't come off as outraged. He was calm, collective. Properly accessed it as the biggest moment in TV history, and kept it professional. His stock will rise.

3. It kinda had to be a black comedian. Granted Rock is one if the top comedians in the world.. I'm glad it was him and not a white comedian. Cuz I feel like if it was white, the show gets stopped police get involved,.and Will is not there to epically collect the highest honor less than an hour after slapping a nigga.

I dunno....I think this was a memorable night in pop culture. And will forever be remembered as awesome

Will on camera laughing at the jokes.

Will still finna catch hell.

Dont matter if he woulda drop kicked Rock in his mfin chest at that point.

Jada on his ass now, that gesture aint mean a gotdamn thing.

All that shit Jada talk about them being one and Will proved her wrong for a millisecond. That ride back home gon be hell.

Naw, I doubt it. That nigga do that fake ass laugh so often he prolly do that shit of instinct now. Nigga prolly was talking to her through that fake ass caught like 'Just smile baby. It's ok. It's just a joke. No? Damn. Aight fuck it. I'll go smack that nigga right now if you want? Yeah? Aight fuck it. Watch this...'

Ok my hot takes:

1. I think will had enough Jada jokes. Regardless what it is, or what it's about. He's had enough. And funny enough, mad comedians tweeted they removing Jada jokes from their routine. Even if they was just joking about that...I think the message got across.

2. Chris rock loses 0 points. We all know will had a ruff year or so with Jada. And this seemed like a freaking l breaking point. But Chris didn't come off as outraged. He was calm, collective. Properly accessed it as the biggest moment in TV history, and kept it professional. His stock will rise.

3. It kinda had to be a black comedian. Granted Rock is one if the top comedians in the world.. I'm glad it was him and not a white comedian. Cuz I feel like if it was white, the show gets stopped police get involved,.and Will is not there to epically collect the highest honor less than an hour after slapping a nigga.

I dunno....I think this was a memorable night in pop culture. And will forever be remembered as awesome

1. Will got more smoke for a nigga telling jokes than the actual nigga defiling his wife and the reason Will been looking like a sucka for the past 2 years

2. Nah, Chris Rock got bitch slapped for the world to see, he lost points.

3. So Will being afraid to smack up a white wouldn't be a bad look to you

Back