Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

I'm not saying you're wrong, in terms of him just doing the shit because he felt some kinda way about its without checking with her first. I'm not saying that's the wrong way. No issue with him doing that. My point is that if it was the other way, and he gave the fake laugh at first and then looked over and seen that she wasn't with it, and THEN he went and did it...I don't have an issue with that either. The end.

@DOS_patos

ok. All jokes aside. Real talk rn

im not mad will did it....jus imo everything has a time n a place.

Now will looks like a complete jackass who cant control his emotions.

You a grown ass man. You cant be fighting at the oscars infront of the world. Lookin like a fool.

If you wanna touch the nigga. Wait till yall in the back, in private then deal w that nigga.

Acting like this the mf 95 source awards foh

We all know who's getting asked next smh

1597429078_249_The-shady-side-of-Ja-Rule.jpg

I'm not saying you're wrong, in terms of him just doing the shit because he felt some kinda way about its without checking with her first. I'm not saying that's the wrong way. No issue with him doing that. My point is that if it was the other way, and he gave the fake laugh at first and then looked over and seen that she wasn't with it, and THEN he went and did it...I don't have an issue with that either. The end.

@DOS_patos
Maybe it’s me but I could never laugh first react later when it come to my wife.
Fake corporate laugh has no place in that type shit.
His laughter then level anger and him yelling then crying later.
Bruh going thru something.
Give it a big…..watch someone mention instability or mental some shit.

Back