Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Y’all need to remember that we do not know any of these niggas personally. We don’t know what Will Smith is really like. Niggas have their minds made up that he’s a bitch ass nigga and just The Fresh Prince but in reality he’s a nigga that will smack the shit outta you for disrespecting his wife.

Niggas are trying to dunk on him about the details in the relationship he has with his wife and like……..we don’t even know these high as for real.

It don't really matter if that nigga laughed or not. He found that shit funny. Cool. Guess what? Jada didn't! So based on that, he went and smacked his ass. The fact that he laughed at the shit is irrelevant to me.
It should.
akways check on your lady first when it involves her.
You don’t think it’s relevant but I bet you she does.

• Coon
Reactions: GNS
Imma be honest, the Oscars starting to make a trend of giving people lifetime achievement awards because they haven't gotten the awards that they've deserved in the past. Will for King Richard, Leo for The Revenant

Yeah, Will should've gotten an Oscar for Pursuit of Happiness...........not for King Richard.

Just like Denzel should've gotten an Oscar for Malcolm X.......not Training Day.

Last edited:
Here's the thing: I don't think there really is anyone who's 'outraged' that Will Smith smacked the shit out of Chris Rock far making a joke about Jada. Some people think he shouldn't have done it. Some people thing he was wrong. But nobody is OUTRAGED.

Minus the zealots. There are always zealots.

Back