Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Ironically Rock produced a film on Black hair years ago...

But for the benefit of doubt... What if he was unaware of her medical condition?

I was thinkin this too. If he knew and still joked...yeah he deserved it

But i didn't about her condition until tonite. And I'm sure a lot of folks didn't know either.

Facts lol

Muthafucca walked away wit his back turned like he knew Chris wasn't gonna do anything.

Their publicist deserves a raise after tonite.

Nah, can't pick and choose on who you allow to disrespect you. It should be go time every time it happens now

yea well the nigga is 2-0 when it comes to slapping niggas now.

as far as the r&b nigga goes didnt he know what was going on already on some weirdo shit? if so then thats different.

Niggas really act like Will hit Rock with the
View attachment 803280

Nigga laughed in a room full of ppl laughing (which happens all the time) until he realized the joke was on his wife and how serious the subject matter was.

But because he didn't bumrush the stage as soon as 'II' left Chris lips some how it's a sucker move

Can't make this shit uo
Let me say some slick shit and just be facing your lady, I bet you snuff me before my sentence is finished.
Imma beat ya ass but you get my point

These niggas fast as hell.

I fux with them sometimes but they went off on a tangent about shit that ain't had fuck all to do with shit. What does will and jada talking about their personal lives had to do with chris getting the sonic rings smacked outta of him for an inappropriate hair joke?
Shit wasn't about alsina
Thats that Ali training
Not unless the ali training was overseen by ike turner

So niggas supposed to fight dl when he starts in on his jokes about peoples wife?

this ain’t about defending. It was about proving.
Defending woulda had him up without looking at her reaction.
Defending is not hesitating and oh I thought about it,
Defending is on ya ass for fir mentioning her.

nah.
If this was real, like I said sucker move.

Maybe he wanted to see how she felt about the joke?

Back