Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Annnnd accepting on Will Smith’s behalf, here’s Chris Rock!

Well that would be a real slap in the face!

0x0.jpg

No you're assuming that again with an admitted bias. So basically everything you're saying is admittedly coming from a place of placing blame on the person who was just sitting there as opposed to the person who actually did the action. Which is just weird as hell

Bruh, these are her alleged statements. Yes, I'm assuming that she is the origin of her statements. If you think that's weird, I don't know what to tell you. You're conflating two things. I'm not blaming her for what Will did. I'm saying that she didn't have to let this comment get out. You're trying to make it seem like she's not even responsible for the feelings that she's supposedly expressing.

Bruh, these are her alleged statements. Yes, I'm assuming that she is the origin of her statements. If you think that's weird, I don't know what to tell you. You're conflating two things. I'm not blaming her for what Will did. I'm saying that she didn't have to let this comment get out. You're trying to make it seem like she's not even responsible for the feelings that she's supposedly expressing.

I'm not acting like she's not responsible for her feelings...i'm saying that you're more inclined to believe shit about her from any random source without actually going past the click bait headlines.

I'm not acting like she's not responsible for her feelings...i'm saying that you're more inclined to believe shit about her from any random source without actually going past the click bait headlines.

And you seem to want to give her a pass on everything. If you don't believe that she said that Will overreacted, then you can just say that and leave it there. All this other back and forth is unnecessary.

I'm not doing this with you. All you do in every damn theead going all the way back to the IC is do elite level gymmist loops that defy all logic and reasoning to cape for women.

Then the slightest criticism of a woman, you wanna turn imto some woman hating shit.

Despite the fact that me and others been tellin yo ass for the 50 11th time that will is at fault for what he did, yet here you go "you gone keep blaming her" bullshit. To deflect the convo.

Jada has shown the world shes a toxic manipulative person but here you are on duty like a mf.

Im not going round and round with you on nine of this type shit no more. You may cape in peace.
Zombie?

LoL

And you seem to want to give her a pass on everything. If you don't believe that she said that Will overreacted, then you can just say that and leave it there. All this other back and forth is unnecessary.

Me: you probably should read the actual article instead of just the headline for context

You: why you caping so hard?

That's been this entire back and forth. Idk why the idea of actually reading about the subject you're talking about seems like caping to you but if that's what you wanna call it then go ahead.

Me: you probably should read the actual article instead of just the headline for context

You: why you caping so hard?

That's been this entire back and forth. Idk why the idea of actually reading about the subject you're talking about seems like caping to you but if that's what you wanna call it then go ahead.

Bruh, what are you talking about? I read the article. That was never a point of contention. You were trying to shut me down by pointing out that the article didn't name the source. Who gives a shit? Whoever the source is, they were commenting on what Jada expressed. So either you think the source is lying or this whole line of discussion has nothing to do with my actual point.

And yes you're caping. You seem to care more about defending Jada than she cares about defending herself.

Bruh, what are you talking about? I read the article. That was never a point of contention. You were trying to shut me down by pointing out that the article didn't name the source. Who gives a shit? Whoever the source is, they were commenting on what Jada expressed. So either you think the source is lying or this whole line of discussion has nothing to do with my actual point.

And yes you're caping. You seem to care more about defending Jada than she cares about defending herself.

I'm not defending Jada. I'm just not blaming for her the decisions Will Smith made whether it be at the Oscars or anywhere else. Saying he's responsible for the decisions he makes and not that hes under some spell seems to be hard to get

Back