Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

So basically why new pussy is best is the thought??

Meh

Relationship pussy or a tried and true x bish pussy>>>>new pussy

Imho

So basically why new pussy is best is the thought??

Meh

Relationship pussy or a tried and true x bish pussy>>>>new pussy

Imho
Its the unknown of newness for me bruh

You don't know what you gonna get and 10/10 it's been perfect for me.

Man fuck August

The fact that yall stay trying to force him into every narrative of the Smiths shows how much yall can't seem to let they relationship go tho they well past it
I think I just said we shouldn’t blame him.

“So this third party she's referring to has "hepled them redefine their relationship" and yet when Will asks for consent/makes a boundary Jada tramples it and says this third party needs to come back and help her deal with Will's "foolishness".

This is called Triangulation and is a tactic of abuse."

this is wildly creepy and fucked up… Will gotta stop being so caught up in his image and save himself. Staying in a marriage “just because _____” means nothing. All those motivational talks… that’s shit he gives himself cuz of what she does to him I bet.

QUOTE="BlackRain, post: 2779895, member: 918"]

Is the concept of someone being not at fault in one situation yet being at fault in another a foreign concept to you?

Is the concept of a woman EVER being wrong/toxic without having to pull the man into the conversation foreign to you?

Don't play them kinda games with me.
[/QUOTE]

Women can be and are often wrong alot of the time. Now you wanna address why you the one making her out to be some mind controlling super power having ass type that done casted a spell on this nigga? Or you gonna keep blaming a woman for a decision that man made on his own?

Is the concept of a woman EVER being wrong/toxic without having to pull the man into the conversation foreign to you?

Don't play them kinda games with me.

Women can be and are often wrong alot of the time. Now you wanna address why you the one making her out to be some mind controlling super power having ass type that done casted a spell on this nigga? Or you gonna keep blaming a woman for a decision that man made on his own?
[/QUOTE]

I'm not doing this with you. All you do in every damn theead going all the way back to the IC is do elite level gymmist loops that defy all logic and reasoning to cape for women.

Then the slightest criticism of a woman, you wanna turn imto some woman hating shit.

Despite the fact that me and others been tellin yo ass for the 50 11th time that will is at fault for what he did, yet here you go "you gone keep blaming her" bullshit. To deflect the convo.

Jada has shown the world shes a toxic manipulative person but here you are on duty like a mf.

Im not going round and round with you on nine of this type shit no more. You may cape in peace.

sueno-con-numero-130.png

We made it???

1587394603328.gif

Back