Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

See the source image

in less than a year or so he will be out promoting his next project and media outlets will prolly bring it back up in passing but he'll be aite. Folks will still support as long as the project looks good

Jump cut to them giving him another award once his 10 years is up and folks clamouring about his "comeback"

*shrugs*

QUOTE="BlackRain, post: 2779895, member: 918"]

Is the concept of someone being not at fault in one situation yet being at fault in another a foreign concept to you?

[/QUOTE]

Is the concept of a woman EVER being wrong/toxic without having to pull the man into the conversation foreign to you?

Don't play them kinda games with me.

Last edited:
in less than a year or so he will be out promoting his next project and media outlets will prolly bring it back up in passing but he'll be aite. Folks will still support as long as the project looks good

Jump cut to them giving him another award once his 10 years is up and folks clamouring about his "comeback"

*shrugs*

dreamworld

This whole shit is filthy. August needs to be ran up on by Will's goons (and Jaden's goons not that we're thinking it), and Will needs that divorce. He needs to accept that Jada just ain't right for his sustained happyness. I'm glad he fought the good fight for her, but this proved that his "fight" for her love was a non-sequitur from jump.

At least Will gets to keep his Oscar.

Last edited:
This whole shit is filthy. August needs to be ran up on by Will's goons (and Jaden's goons not that we're thinking it), and Will needs that divorce. He needs to accept that Jada just ain't right for his sustained happyness. I'm glad he fought the good fight for her, but this proved that his "fight" for her love was a non-sequitur from jump.

At least Will gets to keep his Oscar.
Can we blame august tho?

have y’all seen his life story?

I bet she went back to will after homies health issues

Back