Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

I'm not a painter
For years he's been known as the nice, safe, funny, cool dude(negro) in hollywood.
Nothing about rough and tumble, the nigga just ain't what people think he is.
That would apply to the one's hypothesizing what he would or wouldn't do to whomever.
The point is nobody knows so the shit is dumb to say.
Get it?! Good

The nigga is who he is, and I don't think this incident changes anything. Even nice and safe guys can snap after years of torment and act out of pocket.

Ya'll sound like the white people that are turning on him and claiming that he tricked them. Ya'll never seen a legit quiet dude snap after being fucked with? Shit happens.

The nigga is who he is, and I don't think this incident changes anything. Even nice and safe guys can snap after years of torment and act out of pocket.

Ya'll sound like the white people that are turning on him and claiming that he tricked them. Ya'll never seen a legit quiet dude snap after being fucked with? Shit happens.

^^^^^^
yup
Silent dude snapping right niw

Lol wtf are you talking about?

Is that not the same thing ya'll are saying that Will isn't the nice peaceful guy that everyone thought he was? That's exactly what racist white people are saying now. They are just attaching a more negative slant to it than ya'll are.

Is that not the same thing ya'll are saying that Will isn't the nice peaceful guy that everyone thought he was? That's exactly what racist white people are saying now. They are just attaching a more negative slant to it than ya'll are.
Mann lol I'm not saying none of that
How tf did you work that out?!
Bro the dudes saying he wouldn't do "this or that to someone" are basically implying he's been a bitch
I and a bunch of other people are saying that the perceptions are wrong.
First you mention "rough and tumble"
Then you start talking bout cacs.
You jumping to and fro extremes, blood
Nobodys saying Will ain't a nice guy
Just that he ain't a nice guy that's also soft, as some would suggest..

Get it, good.
Hopefully

Mann lol I'm not saying none of that
How tf did you work that out?!
Bro the dudes saying he wouldn't do "this or that to someone" are basically implying he's been a bitch
I and a bunch of other people are saying that the perceptions are wrong.
First you mention "rough and tumble"
Then you start talking bout cacs.
You jumping to and fro extremes, blood
Nobodys saying Will ain't a nice guy
Just that he ain't a nice guy that's also soft, as some would suggest..

Get it, good.
Hopefully

It's all good man. I might be mixing up a bunch of different stances and putting it on you, but there have definitely been people in here claiming that the nice guy image Will has is all a mask and this incident proves that.

I don't believe that. I don't think incident means anything one way or the other. One soft (allegedly) nice guy slapping a softer nice guy after being pushed to the edge doesn't mean he isn't soft.

Reactions: GNS
Sorry if repost, but this the one right here 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 806495

lol ayo this legit happened to a youtuber…they were a big family on YouTube (considered YT’s first family) and the husband got exposed and this convo pretty much happened lol he said keep my wife and kids out of your mouth and business lol

Back