Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

This. You can’t control when and where a nigga loses his cool and blacks out. Niggas feel like Will ain’t slap nobody else cuz he scared of them and think CR is a sucker.

Or…CR’s joke just happened to be the one that broke the camel’s back. I legit feel like if that was Gaffigan or Burr or Segura or anybody else, same shit woulda happened.

Not necessarily a sucker..........but a soft/easy target.

He's not stepping to Jamie Foxx like that.

Now, he might approach him and exchange words with him..........but he's not gonna just walk up to him and slap him in the face.

Simply because he knows they'd be fighting after that.........and that's a fight he probably wouldn't win.

People talk about how Will trained to play Ali, well.......Jamie trained to play Tyson, so........I don't think Will's trying to throw hands with him.

Now, he might approach him and exchange words with him..........but he's not gonna just walk up to him and slap him in the face.

Simply because he knows they'd be fighting after that.........and that's a fight he probably wouldn't win.

People talk about how Will trained to play Ali, well.......Jamie trained to play Tyson, so........I don't think Will's trying to throw hands with him.

K

Sad to see you go out like this bruh.

AP taught you well.

At least you know when you're in a no-win situation though.

Guess you've learned like so many others that.......for the most part.......you're fighting a losing battle.

Funny that the nigga who doesn't have a problem with anything...........is suddenly so triggered by my posts that he resorts to one-word responses as a coping mechanism.

Salute.

50 laughing in the car with Sean from Power clip.gif

There's literally a video in here of Jamie Foxx himself saying will yoked him up when he talked to Nelson Mandela out the side of his mouth.

Go fetch.

Sad to see you go out like this bruh.

AP taught you well.

At least you know when you're in a no-win situation though.

Guess you've learned like so many others that.......for the most part.......you're fighting a losing battle.

Funny that the nigga who doesn't have a problem with anything...........is suddenly so triggered by my posts that he resorts to one-word responses as a coping mechanism.

Salute.

View attachment 806295

You like being wrong

So now he's supposed to track down every mf who talked shit? To what end?
And Corey Holcomb ain't the fucking boogeyman that nigga can be made to disappear if that's what Will wanted to do.

This is EXCESSIVE shit talk. He called his wife all kinds of bitches, and went after his kids. If you're slapping people on stage at the Oscars for a GI Jane joke, then you're putting out 0 tolerance energy.

This is EXCESSIVE shit talk. He called his wife all kinds of bitches, and went after his kids. If you're slapping people on stage at the Oscars for a GI Jane joke, then you're putting out 0 tolerance energy.
Lol my nigga
He did it to the nigga that was in his presence
Not saying will was right but that's who got hit
Now he's supposed to scour the internet and slap every tom, dick, and harry(ll)
That says something looking for attention??
Does this make sense to you?

More than likely corey, or shultz or that other cac will never be at an award ceremony with Will cause they're nobody's.

Will supposed to check all 100+ pages of this thread and slap niggaz out that ain't agree with him too?

This. You can’t control when and where a nigga loses his cool and blacks out. Niggas feel like Will ain’t slap nobody else cuz he scared of them and think CR is a sucker.

Or…CR’s joke just happened to be the one that broke the camel’s back. I legit feel like if that was Gaffigan or Burr or Segura or anybody else, same shit woulda happened.

Loses his temper and blacks out? That man laughed at the joke, then calmly walked all the way on stage, slapped him, smirked, and calmly walked back to his seat. That's not what blacking out on somebody looks like. He was in control the whole time, and knew who he was messing with.

We'll never know so we just have to agree to disagree on he would have done the same to other people.

Back