Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

That's what I'm saying. I said Will picked who to hit, and the response was that everyone else got away with disrespect because they were on the internet. So I guess this never gets stressed.

So now he's supposed to track down every mf who talked shit? To what end?
And Corey Holcomb ain't the fucking boogeyman that nigga can be made to disappear if that's what Will wanted to do.

So now he's supposed to track down every mf who talked shit? To what end?
And Corey Holcomb ain't the fucking boogeyman that nigga can be made to disappear if that's what Will wanted to do.

This. You can’t control when and where a nigga loses his cool and blacks out. Niggas feel like Will ain’t slap nobody else cuz he scared of them and think CR is a sucker.

Or…CR’s joke just happened to be the one that broke the camel’s back. I legit feel like if that was Gaffigan or Burr or Segura or anybody else, same shit woulda happened.

is Cali a state that can press charges?

what I mean is in sum states even if the cops have evidence of an assault takin place, if no one decides to press charges nothin the state can do

but in sum states (like FL I believe) even if no one presses charges, the state can bring charges if there's evidence

so basically, nothin the cops can do if Chris doesn't wanna press it & the state can't bring their own charges

aight, that's my longest & last post in this shit show

what I mean is in sum states even if the cops have evidence of an assault takin place, if no one decides to press charges nothin the state can do

but in sum states (like FL I believe) even if no one presses charges, the state can bring charges if there's evidence

so basically, nothin the cops can do if Chris doesn't wanna press it & the state can't bring their own charges

Yes. Even if the other party doesn’t wanna press charges, the DA can review the evidence and decide to pursue charges on behalf of the state.

yes, it is. The prosecutor can bring charges even if the presumed plaintiff declines to do it if they believe there's enough evidence to do it. And in this case, there's more than enough.

This. You can’t control when and where a nigga loses his cool and blacks out. Niggas feel like Will ain’t slap nobody else cuz he scared of them and think CR is a sucker.

Or…CR’s joke just happened to be the one that broke the camel’s back. I legit feel like if that was Gaffigan or Burr or Segura or anybody else, same shit woulda happened.

This has been my position all along. There's only so much a man can take until he reaches his breaking point.

Now everyone gonna have a story about evil will.

they just skippped over the racial slurs he was called first

"Same sword they knight you, they gon' good night you with" ~ Jay Z

If there's one thing to take away from this imo(you can disagree) is that folks really didn't like Will Smith like that. Like the voracity that people were ready to attack and put him down is kinda odd considering he was a sympathetic figure just 5 days ago. Then again we don't like people who are "Too good" or "Too perfect/clean" go out of our ways to find some dirt and when its found it's a full blown assault

Last edited:
Back