Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

It’s both of them probably

She fucked here sons friend when he was going through some mental problems.

I was on her side because they was grown though.

but like @Black_Samson said, she took advantage of that young dude in a time of need

Also, you can’t fuck your kids friends lol. This ain’t Naughty America Lololololol
Lol at Naughty America

gat dammit... 100 pages...

are-you-not-entertained-entertained.gif

Chris Rock is not a fighter and never has been really. He's talked about how as a kid in NYC he used to get jumped a lot. His show Everybody Hates Chris was really based on his life. Not saying everything that happened in it was true but like the format. He wasn't the fighter but his brother Tony Rock was. Which was shown on the show in the form of Tony being the cooler and way stronger brother.

Chris Rock even said a friend of his said I know you make jokes and made a show out of your childhood but maybe you need to go to therapy about it to really talk about what happened not in joke form. So Chris Rock really goes to therapy about a lot shit that happened in his childhood. I believe he also spoke about one day putting a brick in his bookbag and hitting somebody with it and that person almost dying or some shit like that.

I know seeing violence and being a part of violence as child for most people they either hate violence and never fight or stand up for themselves. Or they become complete savages and violence is always the answer to them. It's seems Chris choose the part of never really being violent.
I’m really trying to not say fuck will after reading this.
but maybe this is also about the unknowns.
alopecia and bullying are unknowns inEach case.

damn this is crazy.
Two black men that appear to be the docile people of a community both in therapy,
The once bullied turned into a bully

waaauuu

I’m really trying to not say fuck will after reading this.
but maybe this is also about the unknowns.
alopecia and bullying are unknowns inEach case.

damn this is crazy.
Two black men that appear to be the docile people of a community both in therapy,
The once bullied turned into a bully

waaauuu
You wild for that word docile.

Back