Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

DL will never be worth 2 fucks in my eyes after that shit he said about his daughter and why he didn't believe she was assaulted
He always rubbed me the wrong way, pause

I'm sure he probably cool as a fan person to person but I didn't care for his tv show. Don't care for his stand up. Don't care for his radio show. Don't care for his podcast. Don't care for his interviews. Don't care for tweets.

I respect the shit outta him tho. Never heard about his daughter. Let me Google that rq

nah-jake-gyllenhaal.gif

LOL fuck y'all, I tried to think of some shit Will might actually say on a mixtape.

He always rubbed me the wrong way, pause

I'm sure he probably cool as a fan person to person but I didn't care for his tv show. Don't care for his stand up. Don't care for his radio show. Don't care for his podcast. Don't care for his interviews. Don't care for tweets.

I respect the shit outta him tho. Never heard about his daughter. Let me Google that rq

Sounds like will have real anger issues behind the persona he gives off

Somebody help that man lol

I guess when your daughter writing a dead man letters to come make momma happy it makes a nigga act up

I respect it

I can say after learning a few things about Chris Rock background. I'm way more empathetic to him and how he reacted. Also a clip I saw of him backstage right after and the look on his face and body language and now knowing what I know of his background. I felt fucked up that shit happened.

I can say after learning a few things about Chris Rock background. I'm way more empathetic to him and how he reacted. Also a clip I saw of him backstage right after and the look on his face and body language and now knowing what I know of his background. I felt fucked up shit happened.

Yeah he had a pretty fucked up childhood

Back