Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED "Real Men Don't Get Haircuts Every Week or Use Lotion"

test
Honestly I thought being bald would be less work but not so much.
Man it’s less work for me… I went to the barbershop to get a shave n line up my beard, just so I could see if it was something I could do better..

Dude asked me how I got my head so smooth when I shaved 🤦🏾‍♂️. I got a homegirl that has her own shop, n she was surprised I do my own beard..

I got it down to a science, and ain’t gotta pay $50 for something I can do myself in 15 mins max.

Man it’s less work for me… I went to the barbershop to get a shave n line up my beard, just so I could see if it was something I could do better..

Dude asked me how I got my head so smooth when I shaved 🤦🏾‍♂️. I got a homegirl that has her own shop, n she was surprised I do my own beard..

I got it down to a science, and ain’t gotta pay $50 for something I can do myself in 15 mins max.

I just forget I have a shaver a lot of the time

Who da h3ll is he anyway??!

The only thing I know of dude is he started showing up on a bunch of podcasts and interviews. Nah. I gotta stay groomed and lotioned up.

a8f812b3-1a6f-506d-abb5-041086ec2c59

Got a few compliments for this lotion/body cream. Thank me later.
Bro nobody asked you all of this
Niggaz can't hold water kmt

I think this is one of those things that prove that, while Charleston White is very entertaining, he’s also a bit of a curmudgeon. To believe that real men should not cater to themselves in terms of their hygiene, is stupid. You literally can make or break your perception with someone at any given time simply because of your hair not being kept, your skin, being too dry, and your body producing a certain odor. Which all can be ironed out with a simple haircut, Lotion, as well as cologne regimen.

Take daily showers, you ain't too worried about stankin'. Some of y'all don't shower every day or shower but skip ya legs like @ChicagoFigure and shit, just nasty.
Throw on some lotion, you ain't worried about being ashy.
Brush/comb your hair.

That ain't even "catering to yourself", that's just regular everyday shit.

Take daily showers, you ain't too worried about stankin'. Some of y'all don't shower every day or shower but skip ya legs like @ChicagoFigure and shit, just nasty.
Throw on some lotion, you ain't worried about being ashy.
Brush/comb your hair.

That ain't even "catering to yourself", that's just regular everyday shit.
Pleighboi I don’t disagree with anything you typed lmaoo

Back