Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED "Real Men Don't Get Haircuts Every Week or Use Lotion"

test
When it came to hard-working, blue collard brothers it was ALWAYS expected to stay very clean and have superb hygiene

You know why??? Because working those type of jobs easily attracted bacteria and infections

So this nigga is living a deluded fantasy he thought was reality….like most red pill bozos

Take a look at this picture of Sugar Ray Robinson….the man grew up in Harlem in the 1930’s and was a professional boxer who fought hundreds of bloody fights for 25 years….he ALWAYS stayed clean, was clean shaven and took his barber with him wherever he went

D90C903F-1673-4FEC-98C7-6DA5D291A1D9.jpeg

Charleston is conflating issues and the times

We really don't need to discuss this one any further

But you know what, let me not speak for y'all

I'm checking out

1. seriously have to moisturize daily after a shower or else my skin starts cracking and bleeding. Shit it’s the winter

2. Haircuts, I get a cut once a month now, not every two weeks like I used to. Shit it’s the winter and I’m letting my shit grow.

It's funny 'cause I get what he's saying.

Growing up all the men around me worked at the plant, in construction, mechanics, or some shit like that. Nah, aside from throwing lotion on your hands and elbows, you wasn't doing all the shit these new niggas is outchea doing. A lot of these new dudes did learn all that moisturizing and other shit from their mothers, not their fathers.

Now, of course, a lot of y'all are gonna espouse the "benefits" of dousing yourselves in moisturizers and lotions and shit, getting manicures and peticures, and alladat, but understand that these things were largely exclusive to women and gay men up to even 10-15 years ago so where did supposedly straight, masculine men get it from?

It's funny 'cause I get what he's saying.

Growing up all the men around me worked at the plant, in construction, mechanics, or some shit like that. Nah, aside from throwing lotion on your hands and elbows, you wasn't doing all the shit these new niggas is outchea doing. A lot of these new dudes did learn all that moisturizing and other shit from their mothers, not their fathers.

Now, of course, a lot of y'all are gonna espouse the "benefits" of dousing yourselves in moisturizers and lotions and shit, getting manicures and peticures, and alladat, but understand that these things were largely exclusive to women and gay men up to even 10-50 years ago so where did supposedly straight, masculine men get it from?
True

I ain’t never do any mani or pedi, I ain’t doing that shit. Also around the mid00s the term METROSEXIAL was rising. If you are in your mid 30s to early 40s you were a teen or early 20s back in the 00s. Dipset had the hardest dudes really wearing pink, I was like WTF. In between that time you had older dudes and adults yelled at from their wives and girlfriends about not listening, dress different and better, be more hygienic, etc. So my generation grew up on that, listened, and follow through. Most want to be a pretty thug dude any way, lmfao. Gangsta hood ways started to fade and it’s all about college, back pack rap, dancing, shit was going away from the masculine tone. Times have changed, pick up a hammer and rock, or a keyboard and mouse, plus make the same or more without the injuries.

Things were not for men over the years have now been for men. It took some years, but it happened. It’s going to get even odder and softer in the 2030s unless some wild shit happens

Back