Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED "Real Men Don't Get Haircuts Every Week or Use Lotion"

test
When it came to hard-working, blue collard brothers it was ALWAYS expected to stay very clean and have superb hygiene

You know why??? Because working those type of jobs easily attracted bacteria and infections

So this nigga is living a deluded fantasy he thought was reality….like most red pill bozos

Take a look at this picture of Sugar Ray Robinson….the man grew up in Harlem in the 1930’s and was a professional boxer who fought hundreds of bloody fights for 25 years….he ALWAYS stayed clean, was clean shaven and took his barber with him wherever he went

View attachment 1220225

lol Charelston is not taking like a real old head. I get the manicure pedicure part cuz I’d never do that. But lotion and haircut or shave is life.

Being bald is the most high maintenence hair do i ever had...

if i got somewhere noteworthy to be its every day.. on the reg, its every 2 days

N i aint even all that mad at it... id go every 2 weeks unless there was an event.... I remember when haircuts jumped from 10 to 12 to 15! Id jus slide my guy the 20 n let it be. Right before my shit start cutting itself cuts jumped to 20...n that was all he was gettin! Foh..

That was over a decade ago... if i had hair today id have to figure out a barter exchange system for a cut or jus go old school n rock wat used to be called a "natural " these modern prices are ridiculous

lol Charelston is not taking like a real old head. I get the manicure pedicure part cuz I’d never do that. But lotion and haircut or shave is life.

Yeah I know. Which is why I said he’s living In a fantasy he wishes were reality….he WANTS to sound like the “wise, old, and bitter” nigga….

My grandfather and older uncles would’ve never condoned the shit he saying

Their era in the 1930’s and up were all about looking like a superstar….especially blue collard bruthas

Huh? I am a man that got dry skin and eczema LOL. Its called hygiene and personal care bruh. Also my dad was clean guy who stayed fresh. he taught me about personal care, how to clean my dick, use deodorant, put on cologne and all that jazz. Charles did say he never had a dad at all so he can not even speak on this subject. I never took this guy serious to begin with, but this some funny shit.

Huh? I am a man that got dry skin and eczema LOL. Its called hygiene and personal care bruh. Also my dad was clean guy who stayed fresh. he taught me about personal care, how to clean my dick, use deodorant, put on cologne and all that jazz. Charles did say he never had a dad at all so he can not even speak on this subject. I never took this guy serious to begin with, but this some funny shit.

The nigga is a full clown. He just say what niggas say online and just sound more ignorant.

Meh, it's all about how I feel. I can get a cut next week or 2 months from now. Sometimes it just feels good to let my hair grow. I stay clean and hygienic

Back