Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll [Rd3] Goat Movie Tournament: The Matrix vs Friday

Better Movie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If what y'all say is the case then Sounds Of Music, Casablanca and a bunch of other shit that nobody give a damn about would have been nominated.

Those old shits are considered top movies. Everybody nominated their own personal favorite movies. If we being honest Friday or Matrix would be considered top movies of all time

gotcha.

My only concern is that I think we are all voting on what the GOAT movie is based on different criteria.

If this shit gon be legit we gotta be voting on the same things... not just quotables

So now nobody's been voting for the movies they like, just the movies they've been told to feel are top 5?

I've been voting for what I thought was the better movie or abstaining.

The list I submitted were the 5 best movies that I've seen, in my opinion(on that particular day). There are movies that I like more but aren't better movies.

I'm interested in knowing what yall think makes a movie "better" than another.

At the end of the day, whatever movie you enjoy the most is the better movie. If we're including sliders like influence and impact, i understand, but those aren't the end all be all either.

I'm interested in knowing what yall think makes a movie "better" than another.

At the end of the day, whatever movie you enjoy the most is the better movie. If we're including sliders like influence and impact, i understand, but those aren't the end all be all either.

The bold just isn't true. I find very few movies more enjoyable to watch than Half Baked. But I've seen dozens of better films.

I vote for what i would rather watch.

Friday is like soul food. Takes u back, makes u feel good. Never gets old.

Neither franchise needed sequels

Half baked got mad quotables tho don't it? That's how you rate movies apparently

:hahaha:

Half Baked might have 2 quotables max that i know of lol

See this is why Joe went off on you on the podcast yesterday lol

Stop with the pseudo bullshit fam.

If they like a movie better, it shouldn't be a surprise that's what they're going to vote for.

Tell the people why despite liking the movie more, they should vote against it...

Cause were not voting for favorites were voting for best films. There's a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back