Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll [Rd3] Goat Movie Tournament: The Matrix vs Friday

Better Movie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why it should have been clear on what niggas was voting on from jump.

In one thread you argued your choice was better cuz it had more youtube breakdowns.
In this one you talkin bout how folks got it down word for word.

How you square that circle fam? All that talk you do about being objective... where's the objectivity.. I'd like to see it.

Cinematography? Matrix got that beat
Story? Matrix got that beat
Impact? Matrix easily on how it revolutionized filming techniques and graphics(CGI)
Mythology? Matrix spawned off lots of shit that expanded on the original story(Animatrix, Movie sequels and games)
Comedy and shit we can relate to? Friday got that easily
Soundrack? Friday easily

That's me being objective.. what you got?

That's your perspective fam. In your world matrix had a bigger impact, Friday had a major impact in the culture im from.

At the end of the day Friday is the more enjoyable movie with the most quotables.

That's your perspective fam. In your world matrix had a bigger impact, Friday had a major impact in the culture im from.

At the end of the day Friday is the more enjoyable movie with the most quotables.

dont do that lol. Friday had just as big as an impact when I seen it. Overall tho... from a film/movie perspective.. Matrix did more, IMO of course.

Quotables dont determine(for me) what is the greatest film of all time. Looking like a landslide tho...yall got it.

i'll be sure shit on the finals thread when yall vote for Norbit as the GOAT film lol

dont do that lol. Friday had just as big as an impact when I seen it. Overall tho... from a film/movie perspective.. Matrix did more, IMO of course.

Quotables dont determine(for me) what is the greatest film of all time. Looking like a landslide tho...yall got it.

i'll be sure shit on the finals thread when yall vote for Norbit as the GOAT film lol

lol i aint even vote. I'm not voting no more unless the votes are tight and I need to vote.

Yall already killed my spirit 2 rds ago lol I dont even care who wins anymore.

SN: Good Will Hunting>>>>>>> 90% of the movies in the tournament.

lol i aint even vote. I'm not voting no more unless the votes are tight and I need to vote.

Yall already killed my spirit 2 rds ago lol I dont even care who wins anymore.

SN: Good Will Hunting>>>>>>> 90% of the movies in the tournament.

Better than Friday? And if so... why?

Coo.. lol

Id really like to hear why cats chose their GOAT movie in the end tho.

You say quotables
Some say impact
Others say acting etc. etc.

Would make an interesting thread to see why folks chose what they did in the end

Me too, cuz I think niggas be thinking too hard on simple shit. Like i've seen mfs say "Ive only watched movie A once and I've seen movie B 6,823 times, but I'm voting for movie A".

It's clear what movie they liked more, but they're voting based on what others feel is "better". It's backwards thinking.

So now nobody's been voting for the movies they like, just the movies they've been told to feel are top 5?

So now nobody's been voting for the movies they like, just the movies they've been told to feel are top 5?

There’s been a lot of movies this tourney that I like one over the other more and a lot more sometimes but I don’t vote for it because it’s not the better movie

It’s not asking which one would you rather watch but which is the better movie.

Thematically, storytelling, cinematography, impact on other movies and cinema as a whole, etc

A lot of y’all act like y’all really be into movies when in reality y’all just watch a lot and think that holds weight

Akira>>>Friday

A lot of y’all act like y’all really be into movies when in reality y’all just watch a lot and think that holds weight

Oh shit, i didn't realize you were a movie aficionado.

Please share your wisdom of cinema with us sir, cuz clearly we only WATCH movies but you? YOU!?!?

Break it down for us fam.

Oh shit, i didn't realize you were a movie aficionado.

Please share your wisdom of cinema with us sir, cuz clearly we only WATCH movies but you? YOU!?!?

Break it down for us fam.
Lmaoooooo man I’m finishing power I’m not doing this with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back