Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll [Rd3] Goat Movie Tournament: The Matrix vs Friday

Better Movie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
screenshot_177-1-1-1-png.177569

vs

Damn for real yall? Friday a better overall film than the Matrix? I can understand how it might be alot of ours favorite movie... but the greatest film of all time? smh
Matrix overrated, y'all talk about how great it was and I was disappointed, didn't even make me want to continue the next movie

The Matrix's in my top 10, but Friday's top 5.

lol get ya jokes of ma nigga.

Tell me how many youtube breakdowns there are of The Matrix vs. Friday breakdowns @Goldie

There's no need for a breakdown when everybody knows every word of the movie by heart. Really think about that. Every word to a MOVIE, by heart..

Bruh, Friday's the only right answer.

lol Ridiculous...

you choose to apply logic(bars lol) when it suits you and throw it out the fuckin window when it doesnt

It's funny you say that cuz in your first post in this thread you said "I understand why it's yall favorite movie" , so you understand why it would be people's favorite movie, but you're confused as to why they would vote for it, but I'm the one throwin logic out the window? lol

It's funny you say that cuz in your first post in this thread you said "I understand why it's yall favorite movie" , so you understand why it would be people's favorite movie, but you're confused as to why they would vote for it, but I'm the one throwin logic out the window? lol

Favorite does NOT equal greatest of all time bro. Try again

Stop with the pseudo bullshit fam.

If they like a movie better, it shouldn't be a surprise that's what they're going to vote for.

Tell the people why despite liking the movie more, they should vote against it...

Stop with the pseudo bullshit fam.

If they like a movie better, it shouldn't be a surprise that's what they're going to vote for.

Tell the people why despite liking the movie more, they should vote against it...

That's why it should have been clear on what niggas was voting on from jump.

In one thread you argued your choice was better cuz it had more youtube breakdowns.
In this one you talkin bout how folks got it down word for word.

How you square that circle fam? All that talk you do about being objective... where's the objectivity.. I'd like to see it.

Cinematography? Matrix got that beat
Story? Matrix got that beat
Impact? Matrix easily on how it revolutionized filming techniques and graphics(CGI)
Mythology? Matrix spawned off lots of shit that expanded on the original story(Animatrix, Movie sequels and games)
Comedy and shit we can relate to? Friday got that easily
Soundrack? Friday easily

That's me being objective.. what you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back