Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll [Rd3] Goat Movie Tournament: The Matrix vs Friday

Better Movie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 fast 2 furious is one of my favorite movies. I can acknowledge as much as it entertains me its trash as a whole tho. Seems some of you failed to make this distinction tho.

2 fast 2 furious is one of my favorite movies. I can acknowledge as much as it entertains me its trash as a whole tho. Seems some of you failed to make this distinction tho.

Just cuz you enjoy trash dont mean the rest of us do slim

Matrix.

Friday was a cool movie, very funny. Very memorable and underrated cast. The fact they got all those other in one movie is forever impressive.

However matrix in my opinion changed the game and how we looked at action movies. Actually movies in general.

Shit was great.

The issue is people inherently look down on comedies when in comparison to serious films. To me a great film is a great film regardless of genre.

I’m not mad at either film winning. Friday is as great to comedy as the matrix is to serious films. As influential to each genre as well.

The issue is people inherently look down on comedies when in comparison to serious films. To me a great film is a great film regardless of genre.

I’m not mad at either film winning. Friday is as great to comedy as the matrix is to serious films. As influential to each genre as well.
break the tie and vote then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back