Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Rd2) UGK vs Mobb Deep

Better Rap Group?

• Total voters
On page 4 and now its all about pimp c dropping game.

Prodigy was dropping game too. Even havoc. but it was ny rap and you have to listen to it a bit closer to catch it.

Its a southern joke in there somewhere but i aint gonna make it.

I'm not and never will be a hip hop head or rap nerd as I believe you've described yourself before. So I can go on is who's music I felt the most and based off that. It makes said group better to me.

In this instance UGK gets my vote. I can ride around or have my headphones and listen to UGK albums. I'd only listen to a couple of Mobb Deep songs.

That's as objective as I can get when it comes to something as subjective as music.

I can respect that stance

Let's pretend like sales and impact doesn't matter.

Wanna go song for song? UGK has nothing that is even close to Shook Ones

Wanna talk albums? U can go on ANY greatest album of alltime list and The Infamous will be ranked extremely higher than any UGK album.

View attachment 154779

Any category yall wanna talk about, Mobb will be superior in it.

Ayo Goldie, search that again and hit that over button one more time.

There's 2 albums listed there from 2 groups YOU think aren't all-time greats.

:host:

man, this really unexpected coming from you...smh

what are the odds you heard too hard to swallow before riding dirty?
this is what happens when u assume.....

what are the odds?

i'm a black male in america... if it's hip hop, why would you assume i haven't heard it?

and more so.. address this monstrosity of a song.....

niggaz tried to defend it by saying they were young..

mobb deep wrote shook ones in middleschool....

and they wasn't talking about fucking pregnant chicks and having threesomes with the baby either.....

But he ain't being objective in that thread tho.... "riight"

Like I said yesterday, niggas wanna be objective or subjective depending on the artist or group.

I am tho, both groups are top 5 groups. You're acting like I'm comparing tribe to the ying yang twins.

this is what happens when u assume.....

what are the odds?

i'm a black male in america... if it's hip hop, why would you assume i haven't heard it?

and more so.. address this monstrosity of a song.....

niggaz tried to defend it by saying they were young..

mobb deep wrote shook ones in middleschool....

and they wasn't talking about fucking pregnant chicks and having threesomes with the baby either.....
bruh, you know im smart enough to not get roped into a discussion about one fucking song over a entire body of work

what's the point?

~whiny voice~ mobb deep wrote shook ones in middle school

well maybe them niggas should've written their entire catalog of albums in middle school then

knock this shit off
- @Inori

Back