Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Rd2) UGK vs Mobb Deep

Better Rap Group?

• Total voters
When facts get presented now it's " well i still feel how i feel" lmaoo :hahaha:

I aint even the biggest Mobb Deep fan but damn, yall niggas gotta learn to be objective.
your opinion aint a fact pleighboi

but i can say the same for you

you got niggas in here that have never listened to a song outside of international players anthem and big pimping, but saying Mobb Deep is the better group

but you should know that reverse psychology dont work on me

There's a difference between a top 5 favorites list and a top 5 best list.

For example. I might be the biggest Deray fan. But objectively speaking is he a better comedian than Eddie Murphy, fuck no.

Joe Budden is one of my personal favorite rappers. He might be in my personal top 5 favorites but when we're talkin goats, i'm not bringing him up.

If you can say a person is better they should be your favorite when it comes to music.

The issue is niggas can't be objective.

If we're being real, UGK aint even a top 10 hip hop group.

Their impact is small in comparison to the other groups.

They never sold shit, had no hit singles outside of the Kast joint. Why is that important? Because most niggas outside of their region aint fuckin with UGK like that. In order to be a top 5 of alltime, u gotta cover all grounds, not just in your area.

Shook Ones is a hip hop staple. They have the #s and impact.

I know there's mostly southern posters on here but damn, yall gotta be real with yourselves at some point.

Objective, huh?

For the record and this ain't a secret.

I always vote based on personal preference. It's the only thing that matters to me. Some differing opinions I can respect others I can't.

And that's the issue in these threads, no objectivity.

i could never get over this song, so it's mobb for me

i like bunb alot, but could never really get with pimp c

man, this really unexpected coming from you...smh

what are the odds you heard too hard to swallow before riding dirty?

So UGK is better than Mobb Deep because Pac fucked with UGK and dissed Mobb Deep?

Page 2 and 3 been all about Pac.

The dick riding is absolutely disgusting.
dont make 2 or 3 posts about Pac be the overall consensus about their ability as emcees

And that's the issue in these threads, no objectivity.

I'm not and never will be a hip hop head or rap nerd as I believe you've described yourself before. So all I can go on is who's music I felt the most and based off that. It makes said group better to me.

In this instance UGK gets my vote. I can ride around or have my headphones on and listen to UGK albums. I'd only listen to a couple of Mobb Deep songs.

That's as objective as I can get when it comes to something as subjective as music.

There's a difference between a top 5 favorites list and a top 5 best list.

For example. I might be the biggest Deray fan. But objectively speaking is he a better comedian than Eddie Murphy, fuck no.

Joe Budden is one of my personal favorite rappers. He might be in my personal top 5 favorites but when we're talkin goats, i'm not bringing him up.

Right but for most people personal preference is gonna creep in especially when it comes to head to head matchups. It’s not like sports where you can use something like rings or mvps and shit like that to seperate whos better. Even that gets cloudy cause niggas confuse better player with better career.

Back