Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Rd2) UGK vs Mobb Deep

Better Rap Group?

• Total voters
Lol I take pride in having an unbiased opinion

When you just go thread to thread dickriding a region and/or hating another region that shit is corny and makes for a weak discussion

And I get it... everything isnt for everybody and everyone has a different opinion but when you can't respect/recognize/acknowledge why something should or could be considered a certain way it shows lack of perspective and usually it means you've been boxed in and dont have a diverse ear/appreciation for other than what you're used to
i aint think he was serious tbh lol

I don't even know how 2pac got in this conversation.

Mobb Deep got The Infamous, Murda Muzik, Infamy and Hell On Earth. Y'all can honestly say that UGK is topping this

Because 2Pac is the GOAT...and East Coast Bias is real in Hip Hop...Pimp C addressed it

E2507F9D-5DCD-4537-AD3E-FD9A8DED38C5.gif

UGK imo was the most authentic group ever and gave real deal life game and shit you really could relate too(and especially in thesouth). Even had homies move from the north on all that DBlock/ROC shit and if anything in the south set with them it was UGK.

Even the new albums right before Pimp died were gems.

Lol I take pride in having an unbiased opinion

When you just go thread to thread dickriding a region and/or hating another region that shit is corny and makes for a weak discussion

And I get it... everything isnt for everybody and everyone has a different opinion but when you can't respect/recognize/acknowledge why something should or could be considered a certain way it shows lack of perspective and usually it means you've been boxed in and dont have a diverse ear/appreciation for other than what you're used to

0C2DC815-35C4-4B8C-B660-8C8D360B54E0.gif

I already holla’d At Mayor Turner. No fly zone in effect.

2A496081-DD48-405C-8F6A-DA6FF57715DB.gif

All jokes aside. I've listened to Mobb Deep music. Can't say I was fan. Never got the hype and saw The Infamous as this classic like most people seem to feel it was.

Mobb Deep was good group they were far from bums. They just weren't for me though.

I vibed with and feel UGK is a better group is all.

lol

why sum of yall so upset UGK is highly revered?
they dont even know why

again

its the audacity to believe a southern artist can be held in high regard

Krit has fucking killed it with his last two projects, but he not gonna get the same recognition as his peers...thats just a sidebar

I know you not trying to say niggas ain't hype up Nispey Hussle on here.

I remember me saying he had the best album of the year and and last few projects have been flames.

But hyping him up saying he great or top tier, I didn’t see anybody doing that.

The issue is niggas can't be objective.

If we're being real, UGK aint even a top 10 hip hop group.

Their impact is small in comparison to the other groups.

They never sold shit, had no hit singles outside of the Kast joint. Why is that important? Because most niggas outside of their region aint fuckin with UGK like that. In order to be a top 5 of alltime, u gotta cover all grounds, not just in your area.

Shook Ones is a hip hop staple. They have the #s and impact.

I know there's mostly southern posters on here but damn, yall gotta be real with yourselves at some point.

The issue is niggas can't be objective.

If we're being real, UGK aint even a top 10 hip hop group.

Their impact is small in comparison to the other groups.

They never sold shit, had no hit singles outside of the Kast joint. Why is that important? Because most niggas outside of their region aint fuckin with UGK like that. In order to be a top 5 of alltime, u gotta cover all grounds, not just in your area.

Shook Ones is a hip hop staple. They have the #s and impact.

I know there's mostly southern posters on here but damn, yall gotta be real with yourselves at some point.

Nerd

I remember me saying he had the best album of the year and and last few projects have been flames.

But hyping him up saying he great or top tier, I didn’t see anybody doing that.

That thread after he died was legit some of the weirdest shit I've ever seen from people who didn't know somebody from a can of paint.

I see what you saying and I think we're thinking about it in different ways. So now I can see why you feel that way based on what you just said.

Back