Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Rd2) UGK vs Mobb Deep

Better Rap Group?

• Total voters
@AP21 ...........
giphy.gif
He killed that shit. But that was not a better rap then Murder

2pac didn't even know those niggas so try again. You know you pulling straws when you gotta mention other niggas to help your cause

This goes to show you how don't know anything. Face gave Pac a copy of Ridin Dirty. Pac heard it and said he wanted them on the One Nation album. They never recorded together because he was killed days later

At 6:10 mark. So again Pac respected UGK. Hold this L

This goes to show you how don't know anything. Face gave Pac a copy of Ridin Dirty. Pac heard it and said he wanted them on the One Nation album. They never recorded together because he was killed days later

At 6:10 mark. So again Pac respected UGK

So meaning he never had any dealing with them, cut this out nigga. Pac didn't know those niggas. UGK was out years before this and Pac didn't know who they were is what you telling me.

from now on, let's just have regional discussions and go from there b/c i cant take the bias from the niggas up north who just swear there arent emcees from the south that are at a minimum on par with some of their fav artists or even better

Damn dawg now I gotta ban you from the town.

Lol I take pride in having an unbiased opinion

When you just go thread to thread dickriding a region and/or hating another region that shit is corny and makes for a weak discussion

And I get it... everything isnt for everybody and everyone has a different opinion but when you can't respect/recognize/acknowledge why something should or could be considered a certain way it shows lack of perspective and usually it means you've been boxed in and dont have a diverse ear/appreciation for other than what you're used to

Lol I take pride in having an unbiased opinion

When you just go thread to thread dickriding a region and/or hating another region that shit is corny and makes for a weak discussion

And I get it... everything isnt for everybody and everyone has a different opinion but when you can't respect/recognize/acknowledge why something should or could be considered a certain way it shows lack of perspective and usually it means you've been boxed in and dont have a diverse ear/appreciation for other than what you're used to
View attachment tttn.mp4

Back