Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Rd2) UGK vs Mobb Deep

Better Rap Group?

• Total voters
LMAO at blackish siding with Maywood

you picked the right one today

every region has its share of butt artists, the south not excluded, however, that still dont make your post make any more sense than it originally didnt.

you said that beamer benz and bentley is a good song b/c of the lyrics, but the lie detector determine that was a lie.

But lets go to the tale of the tape

I'm fresh I'm fly, I'm so damn high
More than five hundred horses when I roll by
I'm calm I'm cool, everything brand new
I don't hand cuff you can get the whole damn crew

View attachment 155017

yeah brah...some real thought provoking lyrics that dont need a beat to appreciate

i know being a contrarian is ya gimmick but it aint working this time pleighboi
How you going to tell me what I like more about a song, sit down man you just arguing to be arguing

Last edited:
So My Baby ain't got a mind of her own ???
View attachment 155019

But Only your southern cohorts @ other posters

As a matter of Fact
@Cain
@ChicagoFigure
@Remy_LeGermz
@BlackAx410
@MoeW
@deadeye
@NAWLEDGE_GOD
@wadupdoe!313
@willhustle
@Ville'sFinest
@DNB1
@IP360
@TheNightKing
@Lurk Rambis
@LurkerSix
@Dolly

Posters from different regions , Please Vote for whom u feel Is Better Thanks Gents
i didnt @ anyone

so the fact you did it behind the scenes not a good look

keep on pushing tho

what the next poll gonna be... "best rappers of all time"?

watch nas lose to paul wall in first round.

"niggas in my hood wasn't fucking with nas like that, but everyone had the candy paint on 24s!!!" ass niggas

"name on line nas had that was better than 'im crawling similar to an ant cause im low to the earth'" ass niggas

what the next poll gonna be... "best rappers of all time"?

watch nas lose to paul wall in first round.

"niggas in my hood wasn't fucking with nas like that, but everyone had the candy paint on 24s!!!" ass niggas

"name on line nas had that was better than 'im crawling similar to an ant cause im low to the earth'" ass niggas

You gon cry in that thread too?

yrics are 80% beats are 20%. I you're a trash rapper the fuck would I care about listening to your shit. Y'all so used to trash lyricism that you have no choice but to place everything on beats. Lupe raps over wack beats but he's one of the dopest mf'ers in the game
giphy-35.gif

Back