Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Rd1) Goat TV Show Tournament: Westworld vs Walking Dead

Better Show?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does answer your question.

Not fan but I also think its a decent show very far from a great show IMO.

GOAT shows to me are must watch tv and Westworld has never been that and Walking Dead has been long gone from that.

I can say the exact same shit bout Peaky Blinders, that you voted for.

It's so "much watch", nobody's watches that shit... :js4:

I can say the exact same shit bout Peaky Blinders, that you voted for.

It's so "much watch", nobody's watches that shit... :js4:

I am somebody who watches it so your "nobody watches it" statement is a flat out lie.

Also I never said Peaky Blinders is must watch TV.

So try again with a new angle cause the one you on now ain't gonna cut it.

I am somebody who watches it so your "nobody watches it" statement is a flat out lie.

Also I never said Peaky Blinders is must watch TV.

So try again with a new angle cause the one you on now ain't gonna cut it.

So what was the fukn point of bringing up Westworld not being must watch tv then.

Obliviously you feel Peaky Blinders is, otherwise you wouldn't have voted for it. Instead you'd be bitching bout how it doesn't deserve to be in the tournament like you doing in here.

Well because YOUR argument, not mine..

Not fan but I also think its a decent show very far from a great show IMO.

GOAT shows to me are must watch tv and Westworld has never been that and Walking Dead has been long gone from that.

:hahaha:

So what was the fukn point of bringing up Westworld not being must watch tv then.

Obliviously you feel Peaky Blinders is, otherwise you wouldn't have voted for it. Instead you'd be bitching bout how it doesn't deserve to be in the tournament like you doing in here.

Well because YOUR argument, not mine..

:hahaha:

Cause I fucking can chump and did and it ain'tshit you can do about it but keep quoting me cause you feel away about it and I don't give a fuck how you feel about it.

So keep bitching about my opinion when I don't give a fuck about yours

A show can't be in the running for GOAT show with only two damn seasons. @Goldie this has killed the tournaments, let it die. I really dislike these negros

then set some criteria then

does the show have to be off the air?

more than 2 seasons?

Cause I fucking can chump and did and it ain'tshit you can do about it but keep quoting me cause you feel away about it and I don't give a fuck how you feel about it.

So keep bitching about my opinion when I don't give a fuck about yours

:hahaha: ....tone it down there, keyboard warrior. Like you said it's just MM Banter.

With your sensitive ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back