Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Rd1) Goat TV Show Tournament: Westworld vs Walking Dead

Better Show?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch both but if Westworld didn’t come back I’d be like ehhh.
Now if WD didn’t come back I’d be mad af.
If your opinion is that you no longer watch or like the show then it’s just that. YOUR OPINION‼️
But if you no longer watch it or never have then how do you know it’s no longer any good? Hmmm

yeeeeeah

I'm really starting to think niggas don't know shit about good tv/movies

I tried watching Breaking Bad but I just couldn’t do it. It just didn’t interest me but that’s not to say it’s not a good show it’s just not for me. Periottt

It’s still just your opinion no matter how you look at it.
I mean, we can have a friendly debate about it but I know why you like the show and that's fine, but it shouldn't be considered great TV because it's not

I mean, we can have a friendly debate about it but I know why you like the show and that's fine, but it shouldn't be considered great TV because it's not
Neither is most the shows in this tournament but then again that’s just my opinion...

I tried watching Breaking Bad but I just couldn’t do it. It just didn’t interest me but that’s not to say it’s not a good show it’s just not for me. Periottt

But all the people calling it a bad show watched it til it became a bad show in season 6/7. Even some of the people who continue to watch still think it's a bad show.

I enjoyed tf out of that show cheaters

I enjoyed tf out of the first few seasons of scandal, how to get away with murder, Grey's anatomy, blacklist, Hannibal, and a slew of other shows, but I wouldn't dare sit up here and mention them as possibly one of the greatest shows of all time

just because you personally like it doesn't mean it's one of the best to ever be made and that's ok

Walking dead is some shit and been some shit for a while now but yall some of yall are seriously overrating the shit out of Westworld.

Neither should be in this tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back