Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Rd1) Goat TV Show Tournament: Westworld vs Walking Dead

Better Show?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Westworld better, but it's too early.

Walking Dead was dope for multiple seasons, but i stopped watching after Neegan crushed the building.

Still voted Walking Dead for the run tho.

Walking Dead was great for about 5 seasons, Westworld hasn't reached the peak that Walking Dead has

Walking Dead is on season 10 tho bruh... lol if only 5 seasons out of 10 are good.... it cant be the GOAT

Westworld is the better show overall to me... but whichever one wins this poll has zero chance of taking to overall tournament tho that's for sure

I'm not a fan of either show but that logic is backwards.

How is a show with 2 seasons better than a show with 5 great seasons? Even if the show has 10 seasons total it gave u 5 great seasons.

How is a show with 2 seasons better than a show with 5 great seasons? Even if the show has 10 seasons total it gave u 5 great seasons.

Speaking for myself... Westworld has a better story... is better executed.. the production and all that other film nerd shit I love(cinematography, directing, score etc) is leaps and bounds above the WD.

If you have 5 great seasons... and the other 5 are shit... you cant be the GOAT tv show to IMO.

Even if we're comparing just the first two seasons of Westworld to the first two of Walking Dead... im still going with Westworld.

Yea nah bruh, i aint rollin lol

I don't fuck with either so i aint voting in this thread, but hopefully you're not applying that logic in the other threads.

Yea nah bruh, i aint rollin lol

I don't fuck with either so i aint voting in this thread, but hopefully you're not applying that logic in the other threads.

eh.. we'll see lol. I dont think either of these are GOAT shows tho... im just entertaining the conversation lol.

Story always comes first to me and Walking deads writing fell off a cliff, died and is just shambling around as a walker at this point

Cuz those 2 seasons are better than those 5 seasons.

And I don't remember anybody not understanding this logic when it came to Chappelle Show.

2 sides I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back