Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll [Rd1] Goat Movie Tournament: The Wizard of Oz vs Eyes Wide Shut

Better Movie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how many fuckin breakdown vids for EWS there is on YT?

Either niggas ain't never seen the shit and frontin like they have or dumb af.

Grown niggas watching kiddy ass movies with niggas made if tincans calling it timeless.

Shits nutty.

Grown niggas watching kiddy ass movies with niggas made if tincans calling it timeless.

Shits nutty.

Niggas not watching wizard of Oz but acting like it didn’t have deep cultural impact that changed movies is crazy.

Lol and THIS is why I be saying the shit I be saying

The cloth
The ilk

Its different. You got it fam.

Shits nutty.

Nigga, so -fuckn- what. There's a million more YT breakdowns of all them "comicbook nerd" movies, but how you feel bout those movies?..:foh5:

Exactly. Stop bringing up that useless ass BS.

How is The Wizard of Oz in this tournament and not The Wiz?? Smh slavery really did a number on our people, y’all niggas hate yourselves.

I'm black and I'm proud, but one doesn't have anything to do with the other. One came out in 1939. The other one came out in 1978. The one that came out in 1939 actually has a superior production value. If you factor in how advanced they are for their time, the gap is pretty wide in favor of The Wizard of Oz. The Wiz was also written and directed by white men. It only had Negroes singing and dancing for you.

It is apples and oranges, but Eyes Wide Shut gets my vote. One of the biggest Oscar snubs ever even without the 30 minutes of it that they cut and destroyed.

You can appreciate what the movie did for it's time, the symbolism and imagery and all that but I stg idk a single person that will sit down and actively watch that shit.

What you got up for today?
Shiddd imma chill out and watch the Wizard of Oz

That's some weird shit, you going on the list. You might be a serial killer

You can appreciate what the movie did for it's time, the symbolism and imagery and all that but I stg idk a single person that will sit down and actively watch that shit.

What you got up for today?
Shiddd imma chill out and watch the Wizard of Oz

That's some weird shit, you going on the list. You might be a serial killer

I mean I never see anybody say they gotta watch Eyes wide shut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back