Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll [Rd1] Goat Movie Tournament: The Wizard of Oz vs Eyes Wide Shut

Better Movie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pissed off @Goldie is the best Goldie

tenor.gif

Goldie had no type of childhood. The way he tell it he never watched cartoons, never played games or anything fun. That nigga was mean mugging on the block 24/7 from birth

Goldie had no type of childhood. The way he tell it he never watched cartoons, never played games or anything fun. That nigga was mean mugging on the block 24/7 from birth

Childhood?

CHILDHOOD?!?

These niggas are 43 standing in line to see batman. CHILDHOOD?

And nigga you still haven't seen coming to America. That's what my childhood consisted of, coming to America, golden child, fresh prince, etc.

While yall was cartwheeling trading pokemon cards skipping down the street, I was playing ball, playing spades and sucking titties in the apt building laundry room.

Wizard of Oz been around since like 1930. Eyes wide shut is for cuckolds. Like watching a real sex episode

Cuckold? His wife never fucked anybody.....

If yall never seen the movie just say it slim.

Cuckold? His wife never fucked anybody.....

If yall never seen the movie just say it slim.

Well not the main characters wasn’t it about a bunch of wall street dudes having sex parties or something? I didn’t know it was that critically acclaimed really. Def not to go up against Wizard of Oz which actually set a trend

Well not the main characters wasn’t it about a bunch of wall street dudes having sex parties or something? I didn’t know it was that critically acclaimed really. Def not to go up against Wizard of Oz which actually set a trend

And that's what I'm saying, niggas never seen the movie. The sex part with masks and shit is only 10 - 15 mins of the film. It's way deeper than that.

I thought the same shit before I saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back