Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate The Mod Series: Loquacious

Rating Loquacious

• Demod her

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
now I will say this, Kandy is ABW’s official First Lady, so she sorta takes on that role as the alpha female, be it subconsciously or consciously..when niggaz on that fuck shit in relation to a female and it’s not warranted. Kandy will be there wit her chest out like Garnett
View attachment 594903

at the same time..at the same time

When chicks is on some iffy shit or they new and tryna find themselves and not coming off all da way solid

Kandy to be on some yard shit and say something, but it’s like,.from a female perspective..they out numbered 30 to 1 and a female can be taken aback like..how you riding on me when u don’t know me

At the same time ion think Kandy…cause of how she built..ion think she take into consideration how that type of way of moving can be counter productive when it comes to dealing wit shit like that cause she don’t be in that mind state..like..she like, why I gotta hold ya hand and shit

But they be like..why as another female are u piling on

just my two cents, but nobody listen to me
Man no...

Just no

U must be referring to Kandy misunderstanding

Exactly 💯 ain't nobody called for you Rambo....chill out over there➡➡
Royal, I was there when everything happened. She said something to clear up something you misconstrued as something else. She tried to clarify and explain what was happening but you for whatever reason didn't believe she was being genuine.

Here we are

Royal, I was there when everything happened. She said something to clear up something you misconstrued as something else. She tried to clarify and explain what was happening but you for whatever reason didn't believe she was being genuine.

Here we are
Why you can’t see it from her point of view too fam? Show some empathy like a leader is pose to..u a admin right?

U must be referring to Kandy misunderstanding

Exactly 💯 ain't nobody called for you Rambo....chill out over there➡➡
I’m everywhere baby.
now I will say this, Kandy is ABW’s official First Lady, so she sorta takes on that role as the alpha female, be it subconsciously or consciously..when niggaz on that fuck shit in relation to a female and it’s not warranted. Kandy will be there wit her chest out like Garnett
View attachment 594903

at the same time..at the same time

When chicks is on some iffy shit or they new and tryna find themselves and not coming off all da way solid

Kandy to be on some yard shit and say something, but it’s like,.from a female perspective..they out numbered 30 to 1 and a female can be taken aback like..how you riding on me when u don’t know me

At the same time ion think Kandy…cause of how she built..ion think she take into consideration how that type of way of moving can be counter productive when it comes to dealing wit shit like that cause she don’t be in that mind state..like..she like, why I gotta hold ya hand and shit

But they be like..why as another female are u piling on

just my two cents, but nobody listen to me
so what you saying is, they sensitive or I need to hold mfs hands?

Why you can’t see it from her point of view too fam? Show some empathy like a leader is pose to..u a admin right?
I tried to see it from her pov and I just couldn't especially after Kandy went out of her way to clear up the initial misunderstanding.

I've gotten PMs from several people here who assumed something about me based on a comment I made. I explained what I meant by it, they said oh ok, my fault, and we peaced it up and kept it moving.

I've also tried to apologize to people who felt I did them something. Again, we both spoke our peace, then kept it moving.

I’m everywhere baby.

so what you saying is, they sensitive or I need to hold mfs hands?
They sensitive, everyone ain’t built like you, so when it comes to new females, have a softer touch, they don’t come around often. Same way I had to chill, is the same way you gotta chill. I fall back and show them mad respect, rather than be me

:lookatthisshit:
And you know how I get down

They sensitive, everyone ain’t built like you, so when it comes to new females, have a softer touch, they don’t come around often. Same way I had to chill, is the same way you gotta chill. I fall back and show them mad respect, rather than be me

:lookatthisshit:
And you know how I get down
This would be perfect advice if I did something wrong.

I’m not here to baby nobody though. We fuckin grown.

This would be perfect advice if I did something wrong.

I’m not here to baby nobody though. We fuckin grown.
I feel you..believe me I absolutely feel you, what you saying is what I said. But the consensus from all the “grown ups” is I gotta chill, so I’m passing on the same

I don’t give a fuck tho. :scust:

and I only said what? because you got your chest out behind the keyboard demanding I don’t answer questions with a question.

I don’t give a fuck at all. :scust:
Brah, you most certainly give a fuck and that's ok.

I didn't demand anything though. Prime example of what I've been talking about.

Beta tryna paint some portrait like I’m a bully or some shit and that’s cool and all because whatever. Them chicks you listed weren’t new when shit went down. Two of them came at me. One of them I don’t even have issues with. One of them took my word into account and we was good and the other one just mad to be mad.

truth is, I ain’t never talked sideways to no female on this mf until they came at me. If a mf wanna be pissed off because I tried to smooth some shit out, aye whatever.

but what I’m not gonna do is automatically baby no female that signs up, Ima talk to her just like I talk to anybody else. I baby babies not grown ass adults.

Beta tryna paint some portrait like I’m a bully or some shit and that’s cool and all because whatever. Them chicks you listed weren’t new when shit went down.

truth is, I ain’t never talked sideways to no female on this mf until they came at me. If a mf wanna be pissed off because I tried to smooth some shit out, aye whatever.

but what I’m not gonna do is automatically baby no female that signs up, Ima talk to her just like I talk to anybody else. I baby babies not grown ass adults.

I remember when I said that and niggaz called me immature ..funny how that works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back