Rate The Mod Series: Loquacious

Rating Loquacious

• Demod her

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Aight so, I skimmed through the thread.
Let’s be honest, women disappear because of the niggas. I pop on and off of the site, WEEKLY. I’m here even when I don’t post. I post when I have shit to add. We always bring women to the site but it doesn’t mean they’re going to stay. Kandy really doesn’t have shit to do with that.

Germs reminds me of that one kid everyone ran from in school because he had the cooties.

The part that gets me tho is everytime they ask where the women the women say the reels run them off and miggas just be like oh ok lol

Aight so, I skimmed through the thread.
Let’s be honest, women disappear because of the niggas. I pop on and off of the site, WEEKLY. I’m here even when I don’t post. I post when I have shit to add. We always bring women to the site but it doesn’t mean they’re going to stay. Kandy really doesn’t have shit to do with that.

Germs reminds me of that one kid everyone ran from in school because he had the cooties.
1627082012277.gif
I ain’t been in this thread all day, how I catch a stray?

I mean this sincerely, I never changed a single title to any thread

But a big kudos to who does
Amazing how many PMs I have accusing me of shit I had nothing to do with vs ones that show appreciation for the shit I've actually done.

Bout to just start taking credit for everything good and bad. Hell, they think I did it anyway

Kandy and Beezy
Kandy and AZ
Kandy and love
Kandy and saucyqueen
Kandy and Royalascension

The math is mathing

now they wanna silence meeee
What's the endgame here brah?

Would you like people going around here telling lies on you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back