Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate The Mod Series: Loquacious

Rating Loquacious

• Demod her

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you can’t see it from her point of view too fam? Show some empathy like a leader is pose to..u a admin right?
How you speak for someone else? I didn't address her indirectly, @ her or nothing. The point is me and ohmars was typing. It was a none issue until she came into it. I am sure everyone here is capable of they own responses without backup. No outlandish name calling or anything was done , So again shawty do too much, trying to hype shit up that has naaa-thing to do her.. And guess what @Loquacious has not jump into another conversation with me and another person. She type all around it... Glad she respect that.All I did was voice my two cents on a thread asking for everyone's two cents. I mean nobody likes it when someone tells you to mind your business...especially if you really feel you was helping lol. I guess i can see why she would be perplexed...but I ain't need yo help nor was you helping me.

How you speak for someone else? I didn't address her indirectly, @ her or nothing. The point is me and ohmars was typing. It was a none issue until she came into it. I am sure everyone here is capable of they own responses without backup. No outlandish name calling or anything was done , So again shawty do too much, trying to hype shit up that has naaa-thing to do her.. And guess what @Loquacious has not jump into another conversation with me and another person. She type all around it... Glad she respect that.All I did was voice my two cents on a thread asking for everyone's two cents. I mean nobody likes it when someone tells you to mind your business...especially if you really feel you was helping lol. I guess i can see why she would be perplexed...but I ain't need yo help nor was you helping me.
What did I try to hype?

I need to stop talking to the females cause they may be too sensitive?

if I do talk to them, I’m wrong

if I don’t I’m not being friendly enough.
You negroes don’t know what y’all want.
Ahhh the ol’ women are sensitive” angle

you need to chill out when it comes to ppl who are NEW as this place is unfamiliar

but iono nothin man

I tried to see it from her pov and I just couldn't especially after Kandy went out of her way to clear up the initial misunderstanding.

I've gotten PMs from several people here who assumed something about me based on a comment I made. I explained what I meant by it, they said oh ok, my fault, and we peaced it up and kept it moving.

I've also tried to apologize to people who felt I did them something. Again, we both spoke our peace, then kept it moving.
See you come with peace and apologies....you think your friend came to me with that lol. Regardless If there was an agreed upon misunderstanding. You seem to come from a place of "I don't want issues, it's good". I have yet to see that behavior. Yall mod differently. Probably why I will give you a 5.

Beta tryna paint some portrait like I’m a bully or some shit and that’s cool and all because whatever. Them chicks you listed weren’t new when shit went down. Two of them came at me. One of them I don’t even have issues with. One of them took my word into account and we was good and the other one just mad to be mad.

truth is, I ain’t never talked sideways to no female on this mf until they came at me. If a mf wanna be pissed off because I tried to smooth some shit out, aye whatever.

but what I’m not gonna do is automatically baby no female that signs up, Ima talk to her just like I talk to anybody else. I baby babies not grown ass adults.
That was two separate points honey bunches

I didn’t read the rest

ladies and gentlemen….the weekend

See you come with peace and apologies....you think your friend came to me with that lol. Regardless If there was an agreed upon misunderstanding. You seem to come from a place of "I don't want issues, it's good". I have yet to see that behavior. Yall mod differently. Probably why I will give you a 5.
That nigga don’t deserve no 5 don’t give him that

EE1BD6A0-2E8E-44C5-B68B-0F28CE9CFE44.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back