Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Rapper Young Dolph Shot & Killed

test
Gillie is right because most of the killings was the people in the streets and the rappers was just rapping about them and their lifestyles and stories.

Now these new niggas are gangsters with real life beef that picked up a mic and started dissing the niggas they have beef with now that shit is real and it's on sight smh
Exactly, the only ones that were getting killed left and right were the rap group "bloods and crips"

And for obvious reasons since they were really in the streets still.

They even killed the biggest rapper in Sweden of all places just last month, 18 year white kid, shot him in the head.

It seems since drill came on the scene and people started rapping exclusively about killing its been going downhill.

But if you listen to what most of these guys rap about especially in the video I posted... the energy you give.

"We can get gangster we can get political how you wanna go about it?"Ion like nobody. Just looked in the mirror got time today"

Sad to hear but cant I say I'm shocked this occured in hometown, not at all.
*Correction* this Moneybagg yo not Dolph. But I done heard dolph on same time.

RIP Dolph again man.

Talk about a rapper who went hard asf, that boy had it on lock. This death hit harder then some of the rest because that boy was jammin and seemed like a legit cool ass dude.

Outside of this record I couldn't tell you much about his catalog. But I always respected Dolph for leveling up and transitioning from the streets to really getting it with music

This legit one of my favorite diss records

Just listened to this a few minutes ago.... He really went in

What do people mean when they say leave the city? Are there geographical limits to beef now? Is there a such thing as a safe zone?
Don’t make yourself an easy target.

Why stay in a place where you’re clearly visible to your enemies on a regular basis

Why would you stay in “the hood” if you can afford something better?

I think that’s what people mean when they say “leave the city”.

Gillie is right because most of the killings was the people in the streets and the rappers was just rapping about them and their lifestyles and stories.

Now these new niggas are gangsters with real life beef that picked up a mic and started dissing the niggas they have beef with now that shit is real and it's on sight smh
It's a good speaking point, but that nigga a hypocrite.... He could have been a slain rapper cuz he definitely was acting an ass when he was with cash money 🙄

Back