Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Rapper Young Dolph Shot & Killed

test
i heard the things he said, the music he made, the disrespect he displayed

I’m not going use this moment to belittle niggas

he Was a proclaimed street nigga. He did shit. He taunted niggas

strong spirit and deserve all the acknowledgement. He ain’t a victim
I don't know his music like that but someone else just said this exact thing on IG.

Not saying he deserved to die but when you play with killers they will play back. Smh RIP to this young brother whole situation is bad

Don't be a dumb homie. If you and I are in the hood struggling and beefing with each other and I hit a lick and now I'm rich. You're still stuck in the hood barely getting by our beef ain't changed and I'm still in the same city.

It's easier to catch me slipping in our city than in another whole state especially if you're still broke hood nigga when the beef started

I'm legitimately not being dumb. I barely keep up with new rappers. I don't know much about any of these new rap beefs or being in and out of the city. To me it feels like we are all so connected in society these days that there can never be a such thing as a safe zone when people are on your head.

I seen people saying that whoever they is have been trying to kill him for years and in different cities.

I just don't think that rap beef in 2021 is as territorial as it used to be in say the 90's. Now back in the days before social media yes you could literally move out of the city and be out of the way. Hard to get at. Or simply end you beef by just not being around. I just don't think that any rapper in any real beef can truly go anywhere safe. Doesn't matter if it's your hometown or not.

To be ambushed multiple times, you'd think a man like Dolph would have armed security at any given cost. Like this shit is sickening, and so selfish on his part as a father to his young children. Making millions but refusing to get security who will shoot and kill for you at any given moment. Like why?

As a father, this news hit me hard... I ain't gonna lie, I am sick to my stomach. I don't understand what it is with our people needing to go back to the hood or anywhere in our hometown, especially without security. The tough-guy act needs to stop.

Where is that video of Gillie saying it's insane how often rappers get killed today compared to the 90s where it only were very very few.

Most weren't huge or established either, the biggest ones were Big and Pac.

These are huge artists today getting killed.
Gillie is right because most of the killings was the people in the streets and the rappers was just rapping about them and their lifestyles and stories.

Now these new niggas are gangsters with real life beef that picked up a mic and started dissing the niggas they have beef with now that shit is real and it's on sight smh

To be ambushed multiple times, you'd think a man like Dolph would have armed security at any given cost. Like this shit is sickening, and so selfish on his part as a father to his young children. Making millions but refusing to get security who will shoot and kill for you at any given moment. Like why?

As a father, this news hit me hard... I ain't gonna lie, I am sick to my stomach. I don't understand what it is with our people needing to go back to the hood or anywhere in our hometown, especially without security. The tough-guy act needs to stop.
That s where the being at home shit comes in play cuz u move w a certain amount of comfort at home that you would any where else

shit look at Nipsey

That s where the being at home shit comes in play cuz u move w a certain amount of comfort at home that you would any where else

shit look at Nipsey
Nipsey A Bad Example I Doubt He’d Still Go To Crenshaw If He Has A Deep Beef Like Dolph Did Plus The Shit He Was Talkin But Yea Some Do Be Too Comfortable

shit look at Nipsey

Breddrin, hearing about Dolph instantly got me thinking of Nipsey. I asked myself the same question that Sunday early evening back in 2019: "WHERE WAS HIS DAMN SECURITY?!?!"

The children suffer the most. A never-ending cycle of mental trauma. The kids have access to whatever they want through financial means but with no father now. Fuck that!

Back