Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Rapper Young Dolph Shot & Killed

test
What do people mean when they say leave the city? Are there geographical limits to beef now? Is there a such thing as a safe zone?
Don't be a dumb homie. If you and I are in the hood struggling and beefing with each other and I hit a lick and now I'm rich. You're still stuck in the hood barely getting by our beef ain't changed and I'm still in the same city.

It's easier to catch me slipping in our city than in another whole state especially if you're still broke hood nigga when the beef started

Rapping really is one of the most dangerous occupations out here real shit đź’Ż sad
The most dangerous profession in America is a rapper it seems
This is a video of 200 rappers that died in 2020 and 90% were shot

Lemme emphasize that, 200 rappers in one year! Under a damn quarantine year.... and none of them died because of the virus.

What do people mean when they say leave the city? Are there geographical limits to beef now? Is there a such thing as a safe zone?

I assume it means you won't be as "visible" and easy to touch by opps. Also, if u move to a more affluent area, your cars probably won't stand out as much.

Where is that video of Gillie saying it's insane how often rappers get killed today compared to the 90s where it only were very very few.

Most weren't huge or established either, the biggest ones were Big and Pac.

These are huge artists today getting killed.

Back