This nigga has a run-dmc basic flow b.

lol

man ya'll start another thread

i need a laugh today

im bout to make the thread and move these posts

i swear ya'll be making a nigga earn his ABW paycheck

Can you show me one part of that song where he flipped his flow? lol

This nigga has a run-dmc basic flow b.
when did this become switchin up flows???

I said Cube had a distinctive flow that was one of the best int he game... u said it was basic, and i'm saying it's essential....

RUN DMC was more yelling than flowing... Cube was flowing bruh.....he might not have switched up mid song like rakim.. but dude still had a very influential flow that really moved things in the game forward

when did this become switchin up flows???

I said Cube had a distinctive flow that was one of the best int he game... u said it was basic, and i'm saying it's essential....

RUN DMC was more yelling than flowing... Cube was flowing bruh.....he might not have switched up mid song like rakim.. but dude still had a very influential flow that really moved things in the game forward

Nahh b, technically every rapper has (A) flow, but cube's was basic af. Skill wise he was mediocre, never switched his flow, had bars, just had good content, which would be cool if his albums didn't sound so outdated.

Nahh b, technically every rapper has (A) flow, but cube's was basic af. Skill wise he was mediocre, never switched his flow, had bars, just had good content, which would be cool if his albums didn't sound so outdated.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
cube was the nicest nigga in the game 1988.....and that ain't even the only year....
giphy.gif

^^^definitely that year.....

man wtf? yall still can't see the shits? i'm using the direct damn links....

cube was the nicest nigga in the game 1988.....and that ain't even the only year....
200.webp

^^^definitely that year.....

With a straight face, you're gonna say that in 1988 Cube was a superior MC to Rakim?

Man

Back