Rakim
Public Enemy
Big Daddy Kane
EPMD

Straight Outta Compton was a NWA album

Great Adventures not timeless now

:foh1:
Skip-Bayless-Looks-at-Camera-Shakes-Head.gif

Nah, the only thing timeless about rick in general is his story telling, everything else is either dated or forgettable

@Reesey Explain yo self, who else got a timeless album on the list besides who I mentioned, sure as hell can't be mc lyte or dmc

Didn't he also write most of the lyrics on the album too?
DOC was in the mix too...

I'm just saying off of impact alone... even though it was a group album.. cube stood out as the best rapper in the group....and nigga immediately became a trendsetter as far as style....

had niggaz over east dressing like him with the jerry curls n everything

Nah, the only thing timeless about rick in general is his story telling, everything else is either dated or forgettable

Childrens Story
Teenage Love
Mona Lisa
Hey Young World

Thats 4 undeniable classic tracks on the album.

How is it dated but other albums from 1988 are not

l14qxlCgJ0zUk.gif

DOC was in the mix too...

I'm just saying off of impact alone... even though it was a group album.. cube stood out as the best rapper in the group....and nigga immediately became a trendsetter as far as style....

had niggaz over east dressing like him with the jerry curls n everything

Agreed, but seeing that it wasn't his album it disqualified him for me.

@Reesey Explain yo self, who else got a timeless album on the list besides who I mentioned, sure as hell can't be mc lyte or dmc

If you don't go listen to Great Adventures imma punch you in the eye. lol Real talk.

I don't even see how you don't more songs off of that album than any other album on the list.

If Slick Rick's storytelling is timeless...then so is the album because the album is STORYTELLING

Good content, dated music and basic abc flow. @ cube

Back