Welcome To aBlackWeb

I remember Steve McNair's side chick kilt his azzz and herself. Nigga had a whole nutha house his wife ain't een know about. At least that's what she said.

And he clearly had a real good woman based on her reaction to his death in the caption...
Is it clear tho? She might just accepted the cheating. Overall, this is about another emotional, illogical, mental ill man who killed someone over a hit to his ego.

Is it clear tho? She might just accepted the cheating. Overall, this is about another emotional, illogical, mental ill man who killed someone over a hit to his ego.
If you found out your wife had a side dude and the side dude's wife killed her, would you do an interview and state how great of a person your wife was? Not too many people would give that kind of grace.

If you found out your wife had a side dude and the side dude's wife killed her, would you do an interview and state how great of a person your wife was? Not too many people would give that kind of grace.
Depending on their relationship. Giving someone grace can be also just be a case of not wanting to be confrontational. The person might not have the bandwidth to deal with or might just be in shock still so saying the non dramatic option works for them for now.

We've seen murders get hugged by their victims families so I've seen how "grace" can be more than just a supposedly good deed

I know one thing...if my wife got killed along wit her side dude by his gf...someone else is paying for that funeral. Cuz I ain't spending any money burying the bitch. Her family gonna have to deal wit that.

Hell...I probably won't attend the funeral. If we had kids...I send them. But I can't put on no boo hoo front, knowing why we in this situation.

Back