Welcome To aBlackWeb

I just noticed the notification from @Mini Mami where you from sista? IC? BB? Coli?
jbhmmm_zps4prso5ft.png

that isn't my alias b. if i was gonna have 1, u wldn't be able to guess.

isnt that the point of an alias? to try and throw people off?

you know what you have to do

isnt that the point of an alias? to try and throw people off?

you know what you have to do
nah. @Mini Mami n I don't write different enuf. if i was gonna make an alias, I wldn't go ahead n be similar to my damn self.

i aint gotta do a thing tho, it aint insultin bein compared 2 her.
That's not Trini but you know who it is though.
say word?

on 1 hand, i wanna keep ole girl's mystique intact. on the other... can't a nigga get the scoop?

OH...

my contribution to the thread

ASK QUESTIONS!!! Be barbara walters, bryant gumbel, your local news reporter, etc...

ASK QUESTIONS!! If you are trying to get to know someone, there should be nothing you cant ask this person. Don't be a dick or bitch about it, but you can still ask. It will reveal a bunch of shit upfront vs you learning about it years after the fact

bruh...thats Trini's alias

there is only one way to prove this, but "i'ma chill"
Nah it's not Trini.....mizzury didn't make her way over right? Seriously yall better be knowing who signs up lol

OH...

my contribution to the thread

ASK QUESTIONS!!! Be barbara walters, bryant gumbel, your local news reporter, etc...

ASK QUESTIONS!! If you are trying to get to know someone, there should be nothing you cant ask this person. Don't be a dick or bitch about it, but you can still ask. It will reveal a bunch of shit upfront vs you learning about it years after the fact
ppl rnt always gonna be honest or attuned enough with themselves to even have the answer but its always worth askin

ppl rnt always gonna be honest or attuned enough with themselves to even have the answer but its always worth askin

then you gotta put that pressha on them...if they arent being honest, it will eventually come out and if you suspect they're not being honest, then either chunk the deuces or keep asking them in different ways. They gon tell on themselves eventually.

If yall talkin bout who I think yall talkin bout, I aint trippin, she's cool to post here.

Back