Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aye...be freak for the one you're wit. Send them random x-rated pics. Do freaky shyt that's outta your norm. Be more open.

B/c if all you're doing is saying "no" when they ask for a pic, or wanna spice things up, there's always gonna be someone in the background who's gonna say "yes".

Aye...be freak for the one you're wit. Send them random x-rated pics. Do freaky shyt that's outta your norm. Be more open.

B/c if all you're doing is saying "no" when they ask for a pic, or wanna spice things up, there's always gonna be someone in the background who's gonna say "yes".
if it doesn't feel right or natural to them, I wldnt recommend they force it. not all ppl r freaks n fake freaks ain't fun. if there's a mismatch, water needs to find its own level insteada tryna be summin it ain't.

the 'u say no, another 5 women will say yes' logic is terrible motivation to do shit u otherwise wldn't. doin shit out of fear of sum1 else oneupping u is unhealthy af. if ur that replaceable to them, or that full of insecure fear urself, the relationship prolly long done.

appreciate the 1 ur with for who they are or drop em if they ain't 4 u.

I've never experienced a mutual love.

I've never been in love with any woman who's claimed to love me and I've never been loved by a woman I thought I loved. I've never really understood that but I still believe in love.

I'm somewhat cautious of linking up with the wrong people but I'm not afraid of being hurt or heartbreak. My heart is a lot more open than it used to be. But I still just hate the idea of investing my energy in vain.

I've never been in love with any woman who's claimed to love me and I've never been loved by a woman I thought I loved. I've never really understood that but I still believe in love.

I'm somewhat cautious of linking up with the wrong people but I'm not afraid of being hurt or heartbreak. My heart is a lot more open than it used to be. But I still just hate the idea of investing my energy in vain.
how does ur belief in love persist if u've never been in mutual love?

Well what the hell?
Have you ever been in a relationship?

Well what the hell?
Have you ever been in a relationship?

I wouldn't consider any of them relationships to be honest. Just a bunch of friends with benefits. I moved around a whole lot and never really stayed in one place long enough for real relationships to form.

Plus I'm somewhat of a difficult person to be compatible with.

Back