Random Movie/TV Show News

i really hope they dont go with a prequel personally
With Ryan Coogler at the helm it’s kinda hard to know what to expect. He doesn’t really have a story telling style or a directorial style. Some of the stuff that he’s done kinda works itself. So my hope is that he’s low key a xfiles head and had being dying at the chance to reboot one of his favorite shows of all time. My fear is that the studio wanted to appeal to a new generation with a diverse cast and they got stuck on the word diverse and ask themselves whom would be the directors they could champion for this diverse reboot.

They wanted peele but he either ask for too much or was too busy, and Ryan was their second choice. There’s a fear when someone has that “diversity” chip on their shoulder and feeling like they have something to prove. Like with the Indian chick and the show “Thelma”. Buried the whole thing trying to be too gen z and diverse.

With Ryan Coogler at the helm it’s kinda hard to know what to expect. He doesn’t really have a story telling style or a directorial style. Some of the stuff that he’s done kinda works itself. So my hope is that he’s low key a xfiles head and had being dying at the chance to reboot one of his favorite shows of all time. My fear is that the studio wanted to appeal to a new generation with a diverse cast and they got stuck on the word diverse and ask themselves whom would be the directors they could champion for this diverse reboot.

They wanted peele but he either ask for too much or was too busy, and Ryan was their second choice. There’s a fear when someone has that “diversity” chip on their shoulder and feeling like they have something to prove. Like with the Indian chick and the show “Thelma”. Buried the whole thing trying to be too gen z and diverse.

I dunno if they want Peele. He was involved in that Twilight Zone joint and while I personally enjoyed it.. it was coo.. that shit came out in 2019 and we aint heard shit about Twilight Zone since. If it was successful they wouldve greenlit it ASAP. Then again it was on CBS which I think now is Paramount+ so who the hell knows.

I feel like they might want to go in a different direction than what Peele got going on.

But yeah.. That Thelma show is ass

I knew it was coming. They put out more LOTR content so it was just a matter of time And honestly If they’re gonna do it I’d rather this than that god awful stage play

I never got into the movies so MAYBE ill check out the show. Just seems a bit soon for a reboot

Reactions: TTBF
I knew it was coming. They put out more LOTR content so it was just a matter of time And honestly If they’re gonna do it I’d rather this than that god awful stage play
This is different though because it's already been done. The Rings of Power story was told in the intro of the LOTR but LOTR was about a different time