Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Movie/TV Show News

For immersion sake I don’t want a black Mulder. Part of Mulders appeal was his gumption in the face of adversity and government authority, he got away with a lot of shit that a black Mulder could not get away with. They can make anyone else black, but they better leave Mulder white.

without spoiling I wouldnt be mad at a continuation of the overall story.. I dont feel like the last joint we got wrapped up the storyline in a satisfying way so if they could do that AND continue on with new characters I would be happy

without spoiling I wouldnt be mad at a continuation of the overall story.. I dont feel like the last joint we got wrapped up the storyline in a satisfying way so if they could do that AND continue on with new characters I would be happy
I think they ruined the story with the last rebooted seasons, and the last movie they did. I’m cool with a complete swipe off all characters. Maybe make Skinner a high gov official now, I doubt david duchovny or Gillian Andersen really wanna have any recurring roles and cameos won’t do it any justice.

The body of what the xfiles is, works. They just gotta try to not outwrite themselves and over complicate things like they ended up doing. The great thing is outside of Mulder, anyone could play any of the rules of the xfiles. What they really needed to do is his story.

Cause he said he was Mulder before Mulder was Mulder, I think you could do that. But then it would be a retro show, but that can be good cause It would eliminate the access to cell phones. They won’t have to constantly write reason why the guys don’t just use a cell phone like they did with Supernatural. Where their phones always broke, had no signal or was left behind when they really needed it.

I think they ruined the story with the last rebooted seasons, and the last movie they did. I’m cool with a complete swipe off all characters. Maybe make Skinner a high gov official now, I doubt david duchovny or Gillian Andersen really wanna have any recurring roles and cameos won’t do it any justice.

The body of what the xfiles is, works. They just gotta try to not outwrite themselves and over complicate things like they ended up doing. The great thing is outside of Mulder, anyone could play any of the rules of the xfiles. What they really needed to do is his story.

Cause he said he was Mulder before Mulder was Mulder, I think you could do that. But then it would be a retro show, but that can be good cause It would eliminate the access to cell phones. They won’t have to constantly write reason why the guys don’t just use a cell phone like they did with Supernatural. Where their phones always broke, had no signal or was left behind when they really needed it.

i really hope they dont go with a prequel personally

Back