Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Movie/TV Show News

Meh. 5 seasons is a solid run for a series. So i aint at it ending at 5.
Yea looks like it is ending at season five. Between kevin and the series been going down hill for a while now. This is the perfect time to end it before it gets worse. Hell there are making another spinoff called 1944 and at this point its really becoming a joke because now they are just trying to profit off of their spinoff instead of trying to make the main series good.

There's too many streaming services now. They've already passed what people used to pay for cable

Bruh, I was saying this years ago back at the old place, when folks was like cable companies was gonna come to an end.

Told them with eventually price hikes, you'll still be paying close to the same. Also they wasn’t going anywhere cause cable companies provided high-speed internet.

Bruh, I was saying this years ago back at the old place, when folks was like cable companies was gonna come to an end.

Told them with eventually price hikes, you'll still be paying close to the same. Also they wasn’t going anywhere cause cable companies provided high-speed internet.
Yea I'm not sure what's going to happen. Maybe some company will come out with a way to bundle all of these services but I don't see how they'd make a profit from that

I agree. I usually try and watch everything comic book wise and I just could not get into Hellboy. And I’m sure people are gonna be clamming for Ron Perlman to return for it but but his ass too old to play him at this point. Let this shit die. No mas!

Back